Suicide attempt

🦋

Nicholas twisted the doorknob hoping the door will get open and to his fortune the door was not locked from inside. He barged inside the room looking here and there for that little girl who was being the reason of his concern now. He saw jingle bell rolling on the bed but there was no clue of that hazel eyed enchantress.

He went towards the bathroom and impatiently knocked on the door. He didn't got any response but he knew Isabella is inside. He knocked few more times hoping she would appear infront of his eyes but no she didn't opened the door.

"Open the door Bella or I'm gonna break it!" he yelled impatiently warning her but still didn't got any response.

"Bella? I know you are there and hearing me I said open the door!" he again tried but all gone in vain.

Finally the string of his patience broke and he started pushing the door with his shoulder. After few hits by his muscular shoulder and the lock of the bathroom door damaged. He kicked open the door and entered inside. As soon as his eyes fell on the bath tub he became numb like he saw a ghost infront of him. His face became pale and no words were coming out of his mouth.

He saw Isabella lying under the water in the bath tub and the whole water turned into crimson red. Did she do the thing which he was fearing of? He came back to his senses and immediately ran to her.

"Bella!" he exclaimed and immediately snatched a bathrobe from the hanger and squatted down on near the tub.

He encircled the bathrobe around her petite figure and took her in his arms protectively. He is shaken from inside would be an understatement. He securely held her and took her out of the bathroom. He cautiously make her unconscious body lay down on the bed.

"Chiama il dottore!" he yelled feeling panic coursing through his veins.
(Translation: Call the doctor!)

Ace also snapped out of his shock and immediately ran to call their personal doctor. Nicholas saw Tyler was also present there so he wrapped the bed sheets around her stark naked body which was covered in the wet bathrobe.

"Give me her clothes!" he ordered Violet making her sprint to the closet immediately.

He didn't wanted any other men to see her in this condition when she is not in her senses. Violet came back with the pair of undergarments and her frock. She went near Isabella and tried to take the matter in her hands but Nicholas stopped her.

"No! I will do this you all get out of the room." he spat rudely making Violet's eyes widened at his words.

She trailed her eyes to Iris and Nicholas also noticed it. He clenched his jaw tightly.

"Do I need to repeat myself?!" he yelled this time making Violet flinch and she immediately placed the clothes on the bed and left the room with Iris and Tyler closing the door behind them.

Nicholas immediately removed the sheet and wet bathrobe from her body leaving her stark naked infront of him but there was not a single ounce of desire and lust in his eyes but disappointment and anger. Dissapointed at her for what she did and anger on those men who made her to do it.

He dried her without wasting any time and made her wear fresh clothes. He threw the wet bathrobe and bed sheet in the corner of the room and placed her on the dried side of the bed. He heard the knock on the door.

"Come in!" he ordered and immediately the door opened revealing Ace with the doctor and Violet, Iris and Tyler also followed them.

The doctor entered inside the room and stood in front of Nicholas.