Offending her

🦋

In a beautiful white dress Isabella was sitting infront of the mirror with her arms crossed on her chest. An angry pout was displaying on her face and she was glaring her own reflection in the mirror. Violet chuckled from behind her watching the little girl for a long time. She was noticing how she was glaring at her own reflection from quite a long time while she was making her hair.

Isabella took shower after that incident and scrub herself more than needed because of that scary man's offending words towards her. Because of excessive scrubbing her skin turned red and some scratches also appeared on her arms and legs. She was angry at herself for listening that stupid man's talk and hurted herself.

"Enough Issa, it's fine if you glare so much in the mirror it will get scared of you." Violet sniggered from behind her trying to control her laugh.

Isabella moved her gaze from her reflection to Violet's reflection and met with her gaze in the mirror and give her a tiny glare making Violet give her a lip tight smile.

"Are you making fun of me, Violee?" Isabella asked her still glaring at her through the mirror.

"No Issa, but why are you angry now I put some ointment on your skin. Now it'll be heel soon." she said smiling at her not wanting to offend her more than she already is.

"You see because of him what did I do! That oldie how dare he said a dirty to me?" she paused and snapped her head back to Violet and continued "You tell me Violee, Am I dirty? Do I spread bacteria and virus?" Isabella asked her pointing her finger on herself.

Violet sighed. "No Issa, he just wants to offend you. So you become angry." Violet tried to make her understand.

"Is that so?" Isabella asked her curiously her doe eyes shined I'm happiness.

Violet nodded at her and again made her turn to the mirror. When she was done with making her hair she backed away from her.

"See your hair is done and how perfect they are looking." Violet said beaming at her. Isabella also smiled when she saw her hair in the mirror.

She stood up from the chair and hugged Violet saying "Thank you so much Violee you are the best." Violet chuckled at her amiable behaviour towards her and said "Your welcome. Now go and give him in coffee Issa."

Isabella's smile vanished from her face and she backed away from Violet. Violet frowned watching the smile vanished from Isabella's face.

"What happened Issa?" Violet asked the girl standing in front of her.

"What he thinks of himself? Am I his maid? So he is ordered me like he is my boss." Isabella asked to Violet glaring at the void.

"We can't do anything Issa, we have to follow his orders if want to survive here." Violet said sadly because she was also not liking to be caged here.

"Why would I listen to him? It's not like I asked him to bring me here." Isabella said gritting her teeth and strode towards the dressing table and picked up a lips gloss applying on her lips to keep them moistened. She smacked her lips gazing herself in the mirror and put the lip gloss back.

She turned to Violet gazing at her she asked "Is it looking good Violee?" Violet smiled and nodded at her making Isabella beamed back at her.

"Okay now I'm going to give that oldie his coffee." Isabella said cutely rolling her eyes making Violet to laugh out loud. Isabella ran away from there.

Violet went to close the door of the room from inside so anyone can't barge inside without her permission. She don't trust anyone at this unknown place except Isabella because she was also hostage like her plus the little girl was so naive and pure hearted to hurt anyone.

When she was about to close the door her eyes widened when a hand stopped her from closing the door. Violet backed away in fear and they door completely opened revealing Ace.

"W-What are you doing?" Violet asked confused and scared at the same time.

Ace entered the room putting his hands in his pants pocket. He didn't answered Violet's question and keep walking towards her. Violet keep backing away from him.

"S-Stay there. Don't come f-forward." Violet stuttered out not knowing the intentions of the man coming towards her.

She keep backing away but stopped when she found wall behind her. Ace strode toward her and caged her between his arms and wall. Violet shut her eyes tightly in fear.

"Open your eyes." Ace commanded her in his cold voice.

Violet opened her eyes meeting with his cold gaze staring at her.

"How much?" Ace asked her making her more confused. She gazed at him in confusion that what he is asking her with his incompleted sentence.

Ace saw confusion on her face and thought she is trying to act innocent. But he didn't change his expression even a bit and completed his sentence this time.

"How much will you take for a night?" he asked her again making Violet to became numb.

She didn't what to say or think anymore. Do this people thinks that much cheap about her? Does she look like a whore to them? Tears breamed in Violet's eyes thinking how much of a cheap person she seems to others.

"What happened?" Ace again asked coldly watching tears in her eyes.

But Violet instead of answering him pushed him away with her whole strength making him to stumble back a little. He maintained his posture and stood straight coldly gazing at her still there was no expressions on his face.

"I'm not that type of girl. You get that?!" Violet yelled at him with anger in her voice and tears streaming down her eyes.

Ace kept gazing at her falling tears continuously. Does his words offended her that much? But he didn't voiced out his words.

"Weren't you the stripper in the club?" he again asked her making her head snapped at him.

'What this man thinks of her?' she thought in her mind. She clenched her jaw at his offending words. She will not let anyone to accuse and talk bad about her.

"I only do dance in strip clubs this doesn't mean I'm a whore." Violet yelled at him feeling so much anger inside her. She didn't get this much angry in her entire life.

Ace watched her keenly he was amused by her being so much angry because from the time she was kidnapped and sold to his boss she was the calmest girl he saw among all of the girls. He didn't knew his words will offend her this much. He didn't thought she don't get laid for some mere money and he judged her by her profession.

He looked at her one last time and walked out of her room without saying anything, leaving her alone.

Violet slide the wall and slumped on the floor crying her heart out. She didn't expected one day her life will change like this.

It was nothing like that, she likes her job but she was fine with doing her job in the club by dancing and earning enough money for herself. At least she was living her normal life by earning and spending her money. There was no fear of living and surviving for her life.

Her life completely turned upside down the day when she was kidnapped. As usual she was dancing in the club for a personal client of her in the V.I.P room but she didn't knew that client is a man of the kidnappers and when she was doing her work someone hitted something heavy in her head from behind and everything blacked out.

When she gain her consciousness back she found herself in that dark room with the other girls and there she met the bundle of joy Isabella.

She is glad that until now she was not forced to do anything with anyone but she don't know for how much time she is safe from this disgusting work for which they bought her here. She was also afraid of Isabella even they both are away from that warehouse but that doesn't mean they are safe from everyone and now she has another life to save besides her from these cruel monsters and that is Isabella.

*****************************

Vote. Comment. Follow.
& take care🖤