CHAPTER 34: FEAR

CHAPTER 34

"Ahh!" Damien groaned in pain. The torture had been getting intense as the time passed by, the king brothers were leaving no stone unturned to torment him to the point that he started wishing for his death.

Currently all the said brothers surrounded him in a circle. He sat on the ground tied in shackles, struggling to open them. Victor sat infront of him with his arms and legs crossed. He looked at Damien as if it was a lowlife who doesn't deserve even a second of his time. Kevin stood behind Damien walking back and forth with a hammer in his hand which he swung at regular intervals. Alex and Aiden had guns and knives in their respective hands, eager to have their own fun. The only person who was away from the circle was James. He stood by the window with his arms crossed. His upper body half hidden in shadows added more menacing aura to the already haunting atmosphere.

"c'mon lockwood, be a good boy and tell me where will I find this Darcy and your brother." Alex seethed as he dug the gun beneath his jaw and looked into his eye.

"I won't tell- AHHH!!" Damien cried out in pain when Kevin slammed the hammer onto his palm. The sound of bone crunching filling the room along with his cries.

"wrong answer. Let's try again, tell us where are they?" Kevin asked.

"I SAID I WON'T TELL YOU- AHHH! FUCK!!!!" he shouted in pain again as this time, it was Aiden who stabbed his other palm with his knife.

"stop shouting, your voice is giving me a headache..." Aiden massaged his ears and spoke boredly.

Victor leaned forward and said in a cold – clear voice, " listen lockwood and listen to me very carefully because I will be saying it only once. I have my ways to find your brother and kill him mercilessly. I am giving you a chance so that you could get your punishment low by telling me their location. Are you in?" he raised his brow.

"fuck you!" Damien seethed.

"not interested." Victor countered blankly. He released a deep breath and looked at James. "I am leaving this clown for you James. Just don't kill him." James, who stood in the shadows, simply cracked his knuckles. Victor stood up and buttoned his shirt before leaving the room. The younger three followed him.

"Kevin, I want you to go to a location and search for any lead." He ordered Kevin.

"can we also go?" Alex asked excitedly.

"no. you both are still young." He said sharply and turned to Kevin, "you will leave tonight.... I will let you know the location."

Kevin nodded and smirked

Oh well, this is going to be fun.

******

"Hey bro. How's your sister?" Sebastian asked as he patted Alex's back and proceeded to sit beside him on the chair.

"good. She's resting at home." Alex mumbled.

"ah! Good to hear. Hope she recovers soon."

"thanks man."

"and Aiden. What about the bet?" Sebastian turned to his left to ask Aiden.

Aiden, who had been reading the book, slammed it shut and looked at him, "what about that?" He looked around the class to ensure that Emily was not around.

"You know, we have only one month left for you to complete the bet." Sebastian said.

"Which bet are you talking about?" Derek asked as he sat on the nearby chair. Since lunch was still going on, many of the students were still outside the classroom.