CHAPTER 24: THREATEN.

" what are you doing here?" lisa asked in a bored voice as her eyes narrowed at the sheepishly smiling alex who stood at the door of gym.

" what happened bro? are you here to get beaten up again?" kevin smirked at his brother.

" naah. I am just here because I was getting bored." Alex shrugged.

" you can come in too.....miss king." Lisa said.

Kiara flinched and came out from behind of alex.

" now what are you doing here?" kevin narrowed his eyes at her.

" I am just here because I was getting bored...." She said and let out a nervous laugh.

Kevin and lisa looked blankly at alex and kiara.

" ok fine.... I am here because I wanted to learn self-defense." Kiara finally let out a sigh and said.

" self-defense?" kevin mumbled.

" after what happened two days ago..... I think it's important if kiara learns few moves so that she could defend herself." Alex said while entering inside.

" you are questioning my capabilities again." Lisa said.

" calm down lisa, practically speaking; kiara should know few basic moves to defend herself. What if you are outnumbered and unable to save her? Atleast she could defend herself for the time being until the help arrives." Kevin reassured her while patting her shoulders.

Lisa thought for few seconds before nodding. " I will teach her. But I assure you.....nobody would touch miss king until I am near her." She said as she looked at both the brothers.

Both the brothers looked at each other but didn't say anything.

" alright. I will show you some moves. Just see it and understand since it's your first class. From tomorrow, we will practice on dummy." She addressed kiara. She turned and looked towards alex. " candy floss. You will be our dummy for today."

Alex looked at her surprised and said " why me?"

" we don't have dummy at the moment.....so do the honour."

" are you serious?"

" does it looks like I am joking?"

" I don't want to ruin my handsome face."

" living in delusion I see."

Kevin and kiara looked at both of them and sighed. They sat on the ground while alex and kiara continued to bicker.

" did you ask victor?"kevin asked her.

Kiara looked at him and nodded.

" alright guys, timeout! Alex, do as lisa says." Kevin clapped his hands and ordered alex.

Alex looked at lisa and she smirked.

" fine." He said and took off his t-shirt.

Lisa's eyes widened for a second before she looked away. A hue of pink covering her cheeks.

" am I affecting you, lisa?" alex smirked. He didn't miss her reaction.

" take your position." She said simply. Her face back being emotionless.

" alright. Tell me what I have to do- hey! What the fuck!" alex exclaimed as he fell down on his back. Lisa had kicked on his knees.

" have you forgotten the rule I taught you last time?" lisa said as she hovered over him.