CHAPTER 4: THE PARTY.

10:50 pm

Kiara was dressed in a black sleeveless shimmery bodycon dress. Darcy had already messaged her that she would be waiting for her few feets from her house main gate. The king's mansion had cctv cameras and bodyguards all around the house. She needed to be careful in order to get out without getting noticed. She carefully opened her room door and peeped out, nobody was there.

Kiara again went inside her room and covered the pillow with blanket in such a way that it looked like a person was laying there.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the room. The path was clear and silent. Looking towards the room beside her, She saw that there was no light coming from the gap between the door and the floor that means her bodyguard is asleep.

Bodyguard or not, she is still a human and every human needs rest. Right?

She tried to be as silent as possible and stepped down the stairs towards the main door. As she reached down, she saw someone's shadow coming towards her. Panicking, she immediately hid herself behind the nearest wall. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her breath. Kevin came out of the kitchen; headphones covering his ears and a water bottle in his hand. He climbed the stairs and went towards the room without paying much heed to his surrounding.

Kiara released a deep breath and again started for the entrance. It seems like luck is on her side today. She was able to surpass the territory and immediately got into the white mustang that was already waiting for her. The girls laughed and giggled at kiara's successful attempt to escape. Both excited and nervous, kiara prayed that Damien would come back to her.

The party was on full swing when they reached his house. Familiar and unfamiliar faces enjoying and dancing on the beats of music. Kiara's eyes found Damien. He was wearing black shirt and denim jeans. She immediately reached towards him and tapped his back. Damien turned around. His eyes widened in surprise and a big smile decorated his face.

"Kiara! You came?" he hugged her and took her to a scheduled corner. He immediately kissed her with urgency. " I almost lost the hope that you will come. Listen Kia, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to –"

" I understand, I am sorry too." Kiara hugged him.

Satisfied everything is normal between them, Kiara dragged him to dance floor. They danced, laughed and kissed. For Kiara it was a new experience. She had never attended this late night parties. For once she was enjoying the night. She finally felt free.

" here drink this." Damien said while handing her a red glass.

" what is this?"

" fruit punch. I know you won't consume alcohol." Damien smiled.

" thank you." Kiara extended her hand towards the cup but before she could grab it, someone snatched it from Damien's hand and threw it on the floor.

"what the fuck!" Damien looked towards the person who dared to do such thing.

"who are you?"

Kiara turned to side and gasped when she saw Lisa standing there in same attire as before.

"Answer me!" Damien was bubbling with anger by her ignorance and disrespect.

" miss king. Boss has asked me to bring you back home. Come with me." Lisa addressed Kiara and started dragging her out without waiting for her reply.

" wait! Don't touch me." Kiara tried her best to free herself from lisa's clutches but the harder she tried, the tighter Lisa's grip got.

Lisa pushed Kiara inside the car and forcefully buckled her up. She started the SUV and started driving.

" you can't just simply drag me out just like that." Kiara said angrily.

" according to contract, I am allowed to touch you and use force if I see any threat near you." Lisa explained.

" Damien is not a threat." Kiara spat.

" how can you be so sure?" Lisa countered.

" I trust him."

" what about your brothers?"

" What ?"

" Do you trust your brothers?"

"I- I do"

" No, you don't."

"How can you be so sure?"

" because if you would've trusted them. You wouldn't have left the mansion without informing them."

Kiara was silent for a moment. The seriousness of situation slowly sinking in. She realised what a blunder she had done by not telling Victor.

They reached the mansion and entered inside. Kiara looked towards the stairs. All her brothers were already standing there stating at her like a prey and then she realized that she was truly....

Doomed!

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL OF YOU.