CHAPTER 29: THE PICTURE OF REVENGE.

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE AND MURDER.

I like you kia.....

It's been eight months since we are together, why don't you let me touch you?

I am out kiara. I am OUT! Do whatever you have to do. if you love me even one percent of what I do; come to the party tonight...

I love you kia; let's run away.

You don't know how much hardwork I did to make you fall for me and when it's time for final strike, you are refusing to cooperate? You will have to pay....

Kiara slowly opened her eyes. The voice of Damien slowly faded. Her blurry vision slowly returning back to normal. She felt something cold pressing the side of her cheek. She tilted and little and then it clicked; her hands were tied behind her back with a rope which was digging into her wrists painfully. Her legs were in the same condition too. She laid on the cold ground for god knows how long. Raising her head, she looked around. It seems like she was in some kind of abandoned factory. The place had a strong stench of alcohol and piss. She wondered how she reached here before it clicked her.

Birthday, school, Darcy, terrace, Damien.....

She suddenly remembered how Damien had pushed her when she refused to elope with him. her vision started to blur, she was crying. The throbbing sensation of her head increased and she tried to sit straight but couldn't do so. Finally, she gave up and laid there as she was. Exhausted. The light coming from the ventilator indicated that it was close to sunset.

The school must be over by now. I wonder if Lisa noticed my absence or not....

Best birthday ever.

She thought sarcastically and smiled to herself. The pain of betrayal was so brutal that she wanted sleep and never wake up. She heard a growl and looked to her left. There laid a big cage with two big mastiff dogs who stared at her hungrily. They growled and tried to bite the iron cage in hope that it would break and they could devour her. A chill ran down kiara's spine when she noticed that the only thing that separates her with those two dogs was that iron cage. With the help of her legs, she pushed herself away from the cage as fast as possible. Suddenly the big iron gates opened. A set of footsteps were heard before the person became visible. The person who was responsible for her throbbing head. The person who was responsible for her aching heart.

Darcy. Her own best friend.

" hey kia. Slept well?" Darcy smirked as she looked down at her.

Kiara looked at her bestfriend. Her eyes shone with pain, betrayal and confusion. The only thing that she could mutter was "why?" in croaked voice. Her throat protested as she tried to speak any further. It was like many needles were constantly pricking her throat making it harder for her to even swallow her own spit.

" the answer is simple my bestie, I. hate. You. Why is it always you who teacher appreciate when we both contributed in the task equally? Why all the boys are following you like a lost puppy? Why is it that you chose to fall for the same boy on whom I had been crushing over for a very long time? Why? Why it's always you and never me?" Darcy shouted as she looked at kiara who still struggled with the binds.

"we can talk it out dar, please open the ropes." Kiara pleaded to her.

" no kia. We can't do that. We finally have you after lot of struggles and hard work. I can't just simply let you free." Damian said while entering inside the room. He stepped towards where Darcy stood. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him before kissing her passionately. All kiara could do was writhe on the ground in pain. What could be more painful than watching your boyfriend and bestfriend together like this. The pain felt like a thousand knives stabbing at her heart making it hard for her to breathe.