CHAPTER 9: MISSION EXILE LISA!

" So have you accepted that this is your life. A bodyguard watching you 24*7?"darcy raised her eyebrows and questioned kiara who was nibbling on her slice of pizza. they were having lunch and darcy suddenly brought up this topic.

Kiara took a deep breath and replied, " I don't know. Eventhough we can't see her now, I know she is somewhere nearby and watching us. Heck! Because of her, I can't even meet Damien. He has been cranky because we have not met eachother since she came. What if he leaves me?" she looked towards her friend with wide eyes. Damien had been asking her to meet him but she denied everytime. She knew that if Lisa came to know about this, she would immediately go and tell it to Victor who in return will homeschool her this time for sure. She shuddered at the thought.

" we need to find a solution of this problem." Darcy said and started to think of possible outcomes. After sometime, she looked at kiara with wide excited eyes and asked, " you said your brother totally refused to give in to your request of this all bodyguard thing right?"

Kiara nodded.

" hmm so you can't do anything in this......... but your bodyguard can."

Kiara frowned not understanding her point.

" meaning?"

" it means what if you do something that she willingly quits from her job? If she willingly quits, then no one will stop her."

" actually, the idea is not bad." Kiara nodded.

Both the girl giggled excitedly and hi- fived eachother.

" MISSION EXILE LISA IS ON!!!"

**************

" I sometimes wonder why you asked me out of all the female population to assist you in studies." Emily asked to Aiden while supporting her chin with her clasped hand. Her green eyes looking at him curiously as he sipped on his black coffee while looking at the worksheet she gave him to solve.

" because all the girls crave for attention but you are different." He shrugged while keeping his cup down and finally glancing at her.

" what do you mean by different." She asked.

" you don't crave attention."

Emily smiled and said, " it's because after sometime attention becomes suffocating. I just want to live peacefully without people taking notes of my every action. Tell me Aiden, doesn't it get suffocating for you when people always crowd around you and want to know everything about you even if you don't want them to now?"

Aiden looked at his coffee and pondered for a moment. Had it been Alex, he would've said that he enjoys attention but for Aiden who got easily tired if he talked to someone for more than two minutes, attention was something he hated a lot.

"Oh my! Look you kept the coffee on the sheet." Aiden snapped out of his thought and looked down to find the coffee stain on the sheet. The sheet contained notes of one of the classes he missed. A big circle coffee stain glared at him along with Emily.

" you know how much time it took me to write this?" she accused.

Aiden shook his head and went back to solving the worksheet.

" it's just a sheet of paper. Why to make a big deal out of it."

Emily frowned and said, " it's not just sheet. It's the hardwork. I was writing my notes along with preparing notes for you because I knew I won't be able to do it afterwards. Learn to thank people for what they do for you." She released a deep breath when she saw that Aiden ignored her. she huffed and started doodling on the sheet.