Your back to normal!

{Since I'm to lazy they make it down the mountain and get back to Izzy and Eva totally unscathed}

Noah's POV:

Both of us are finally back at Izzy and Eva place. Cody of course being Cody got a few minor injuries but nothing serious thankfully. We knock on the door and for a moment we get no response then Eva opens the door. "Welcome back you two." She said calmly and let us in before shutting the door, "IZZY THEY'RE BACK!" Eva calls out to Izzy who immediately jumped out of nowhere greeting us "That took two days way less than I thought! Anyways sit down sit down!" she says fast like usual. Both me and Cody sat down and Izzy then asked "Well did you two get the flowers?" Cody who was holding them the entire time shows them to Izzy who claps in happiness I guess. "Well are you gonna give them to Noah like you wanted too??" Izzy asks as Eva leaves the room "Oh yeah I should check the book so I know how to do that exactly.." Cody says as he gently put down the flowers and search for the book in a bag and eventually finds it.

He goes on to read the page where the plant is on "Ok so, it says nothing about it." Cody says kinda nervously Izzy immediately pick up the flowers and says "Don't worry just leave it to me!" she grin and then left the room leaving me and Cody alone. "What you think she's gonna do with them?" I shrugged not really knowing what she's going to do, me and Cody start talking about anything to past the time after about 3 hours to be exact Izzy comes out with a proud smile and syringe with some liquid in it. "I've done it!" She walks over back to us, "After a bit I think I've figured it out and this liquid is the flower but don't question how I did it because I'm not explaining! Anyways I suggest trying it out." I stared at the syringe "I don't trust that thing." I say quite blankly, "Well it's that or nothing at all!" Izzy tells me which I kinda already knew. "I don't even know what you did for all I know I could die to this thing." "Oh you'll be fine Noah just suck it up." Izzy says as she grabs the syringe, I look over at Cody who looks kinda awkward just watching everything go down. "I am not taking that." "Oh stop being stubborn, it'll be quick!"

After a while of going back and forth I finally take it after some convincing, she hands me the syringe and I give it to myself the moment I took it I immediately felt really tired and I just knocked out. When I woke up my head kinda hurt and immediately see who has a big smile staring at me he immediately hugs me and I slowly hug back. "Noah it worked!" He said in a very cheerful tone I look down at my skin which was back to my normal tan skin tone instead of the grey green skin color. Cody then pulled me into a passionate kiss, I immediately get flustered Cody then pulls away "You don't know how long I wanted to do that!" Cody told me as he wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me once again. I chuckle as I hug back "You're such a dork.." "I'm your dork" Cody responded which made me laugh a little.

"Well I'll leave you two alone" Izzy says who I honestly forgot was here, she then leaves. Me and Cody talk and cuddle for a while, I notice that it started to get dark outside "Can we do outside?" Cody asked men "While it's starting to get dark? Don't you think that a bad idea?" "It could be, but that's also the way I found you." he chuckled which was adorable. "Fine." He gave me a big smile and took my hand and we went outside. It was a starry night, it was quite beautiful.  It was short last before a zombie appears out of nowhere. We didn't really bring a weapon so there wasn't much to kill the thing with. But then Cody finds a huge rock and kinda chucks it at the zombie which surprising worked. 

Me and Cody stared at each other for a moment before laughing at god knows what.

(Hey yall fun fact there will be one last chapter and that's the end of this story.)