Angry much?

Noah's POV:
Cody's been doing kinda better but I have notice that he's kinda short tempered now in days. Also he'll have mood swings he could be doing perfectly fine then out of nowhere he'll get mad! Whenever I'll do something wrong he'll tell me something stupid like  'If Heather was here she'd be done by now' or just making snarky comments and it's been so annoying! I get that he's just going through the grieving process but his short temper and his stupid comments are getting to me. And I could tell this is putting a hole in our relationship. I'm trying to be supportive but it's been difficult.

He still stays mainly at our camp and he does actually leave the camp every once in a while but not too often. I trying to start a fire for our camp but I was kinda struggling mainly because I injured my wrist, I hear Cody mumble "Gosh you're so slow at this.." I roll my eyes at that. "I heard that Cody, please keep that to yourself." I tell him softly, "Sorry.." I hear Cody say as he walks towards me. "Noah I think we should try to get that flower or plant whatever it is again. You know for you?" I stop what I'm doing to look at him. "Are you sure? I mean I can wait so you don't have-." I get interrupted by him "Yes! I'm sure." He said in slightly annoyed tone "okay! Let's pack for this then." we started packing and getting ready to set off searching again.

We then headed off. We found a map of the location and we notice a mountain that had no name to it so we headed that way. It was mainly silent besides the occasional zombie and Cody mumbling to himself, I usually liked the quiet but this felt really awkward for me. Especially since Cody is the type of person who would talk non stop, I miss it honestly. We eventually made it to our destination after hours of awkward silence. It was kinda dark but even then I could tell it's a pretty decently tall mountain. "Do you want to climb the mountain tomorrow because it would be probably be safer."  I suggest "I don't know!"  he kinda yelled at me I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Angry much?" I mumble to myself "Let's camp here then it would be safer to climb up during the day." he nods and I begin to set up camp. Afterwards I made a fire and cooked some food for Cody since he's not the best at cooking also he's still in a bad mood like always. I finished and gave it to Cody "Here Cody" he grabs it and eats it slowly. He was mumbling to himself looking once again annoyed. I went out to set out the fire so we won't burn everything down. As I was putting it out I hear faint crying I immediately realize that it was coming from the tent where Cody was. I quickly put out the fire then went to check on Cody.

I see him crying I immediately go over to him and try to help him "Cody why are you crying!" "Shut up..!" he yelled at me, I ignore what he said and move closer to him which was a bad idea because he pushed me away immediately "Leave me alone!" "I'm just trying to help you." I try to tell him but he yells at me once again "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP ME!" I back away a little "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! Please.." I then left the tent leaving him alone. I could hear him quietly crying I sigh "Maybe I do just need to leave him alone for a bit." I tell myself. I stayed outside and after an hour I noticed a zombie that try to pass me and get into the tent I quickly killed it. That's when I finally noticed instead of hearing crying I heard soft snoring. I quietly opened the tent to see him sleeping.

I grab a blanket from one of our backpacks and put it over him. I gently patted his head and left the tent to make sure no zombie gets to him.

{Would yall be interested of me adding another tdi character into this story???}