Argument

Cody's POV:
After all that we left the area wanting to start off refresh and find a new place, I mean it would be a bit traumatic for us to stay at a place that probably gave us some trauma. Plus Alejandro is still alive some with two other people I think, they could easily come back even though they have been defeated we don't want to take the risk of them coming back. We start exploring and trying to find a new area that would be good enough for us to stay at.

We did encounter a lot of zombies and other problems, we also got lost quite a lot and people were starting to argue mainly just Heather and Gwen. It was the worst time to argue especially since we didn't know where we are and it could attract zombies by them being so loud. "Hey maybe we should argue-?" "SHUT UP" Both Gwen and Heather yelled together, "ok-." I said sheepishly not wanting to anger them. Heather and Gwen continue to fight until a zombie run for us and that freaked us out Harold punch it which didn't do much then Gwen stab the zombie, while me and Heather watched. The zombie screamed and Gwen stab it again lending it to go a bit limp she gave it one more harsh stab and it finished it.

She sigh a sigh of relief she and turned to us looking upset, "Why didn't you guys help! You guys were just standing there watching thank you for your useless help!" she yelled "It looked like you were doing perfectly fine! How you gonna yell at us for nothing!" Heather yelled back me and Harold shared annoy but worried looks. I'm starting to get concerned and worry for this group. Heather and Gwen continue to fight and me and Harold just stood there awkwardly. Eventually the argument started to some to an end "You know what! This group was a bad idea and fuck you!" Gwen ended it and took Harold arm and walked off. "Fine! Fuck you too!" Heather yelled at Gwen then turn to me "The nerve of the woman!" she then sighed "Look I'm sorry that you had to witness that" she apologized "it's fine.." "it's not, now we lost Harold and Gwen. Well should we keep going or try to find them?" I shrug honestly not knowing what to do. "Well it seems like they're already long gone we should probably continue to find a place to stay since it's getting dark." I nod agreeing.

We continue to walk for hours finding places but it's either unstable or infested with zombies. It soon turns night and we both know we need to hurry eventually after a while of traveling we find a place that's looks stable enough and isn't infested with zombies. We set up camp there and decide this is where we'll stay.