Dying

Alejandro's POV:
Me and the group except for Noah gather together to talk. "Don't you guys notice how Noah been super distant?" One of my crew said "Yeah he has been, do you think he knows something he shouldn't?" I suggest "Most likely" someone responded "Ugh, of course he had to do that. You know he could've been with us" "Anyways what are we gonna do with our prisoner?" Someone asked "We're gonna show that we're not joking around and probably kill her in front our raid" I say with no hesitation "We're also gonna try to recruit Heather.." everyone looked at each other then back at me.

"Why?" Someone spoke up, "That's none of your concern." I say not wanting to talk about it.

Noah's POV:
I began to distance myself from the group, I already know I can't trust them that well not to long ago they came back very hurt I still don't know why but I know they don't have a good reason. I been writing in a journal it kinda keeps me sane but I've been still trying to find Cody but with no luck. Im hoping his still alive, today I was writing in my journal until Alejandro walked in without knocking. "Hey Noah it's our turn to get supplies" He informs me "Alright.. let me just grab a few things then we can leave" I tell him, he nods and leave the room waiting, I grab a backpack and put my journal and also grab a Axe as an weapon.

I exit my room where Alejandro was waiting "You done?" I nod and we leave. It felt like there was more zombies than usual so I decide to point it out "It feels like there's more zombies than usual" "Yeah it does, maybe more people are getting infected?" He suggested which it makes sense to me. After an hour of walking we find a building "Let's check in there" Alejandro grabs my arm seeming urgent to get us in. "Didn't even have a choice." I point out, we explore the area and it started to get dark which of course isn't good.

"Don't you think we should head back?" I question him, he just shrugs "We probably should.." "There wasn't even any supplies in-."
*Snap* I hear something snap behind me I was about to turn but before I can a zombie starts to mauled me I panic and drop my axe in the process. I try to get the zombie off of me "ALEJANDRO DON'T JUST STAND THERE HELP ME!" I say a bit annoyed he stares at me then laughs "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" I yell at him. "Oh Noah you know to much, you weren't gonna live long." He says coldly and leaves "YOU BASTARD!" I yell out, I knew I shouldn't trusted them!

As I thought that the zombie was getting more aggressive and bit me very harshly "FUCK" I yelled out in pain after a while of trying to fight off the zombie I was able to finally grab the axe and stab the zombie the zombie went limp and stopped making sound. I push the zombie off of me I look at the wounds they were bad and the bite mark.. I was already exhausted from fighting it off but it was already too late.. I crawl over to a wall and lean against it. I accept the fact I'm probably not gonna make it out alive.

I slowly start to get really tired, my last thoughts were Cody. We had so much planned for the future. We promised we would stay together forever. I guess that might not happen.. I remember when Cody would ask stupid questions like when he asked me  "Noah would you love me if I was a zombie?" What a stupid question.. of course I would still, "Looks like I'm gonna be the zombie.." I sighed, I hope Cody still alive and make its out alive. As my eyes start to shut and I lose consciousness.

"I'm sorry Cody I couldn't find you.."

I finally lose consciousness as a single tear falls from my eye..