Reuniting

Cody's POV:
I start to feel my body shake, looking at Noah he looks exactly like a ... zombie. I feel tears forming in my eyes as my breathing gets shaky "Noah..!" I can't kill Noah! I see him walking towards me. I accept my fate, I cannot hurt him! His my love.. I rather die to his hands. As he approached me I lowered my flashlight, he continues to walk closer. He then hugged me! That made something in me clicked, I immediately hugged back and started to sob uncontrollably.

"Shh.. I'm here now..." I heard him softly say which made me cry even more. I held onto him tighter as I continued to sob into his shoulder. I never felt so happy and sad to see someone in my life. After what felt like hours I was finally able to calm down enough and say something "How.. did this happen..?" I sniffed a bit, still very overwhelmed by everything. "Long story, but Alejandro left me to die." I immediately got upset when hearing this. "That bastard!" I hug him even more. Tearing up again once again.

I grab his hand that was quite cold and take him to the place me and Heather are saying at. Once we get there that when it hits me "How are you exactly like this? You have control unlike the other zombies?" he shrugs "I don't really know how either" I chuckled and stare at him then I hug him again "Not even death can separate us" he hugs back. After talking for a while I yawned getting tired then ask "Do you get tired still?" "Uh not really." We continue to talk for what felt like forever.

It kinda felt like nothing change, we would talk for hours on phone or in general. It's reminds me of before this stupid apocalypse started. I eventually fell asleep. In the morning I woke up to Noah still with me I smiled knowing that his with me. I don't care that he's a zombie and could infect me anytime. I missed him to much to let him go. Noah eventually noticed me up "Hello sleepyhead." "Hello.." I hug him tightly then let go. We began to talk again until Heather then walked in. "Hey Cody you promised me that we'll get to explor-." She then stopped herself mid sentence then looks at me then at Noah then back at me.

"WHAT THE ACTAUL FU-"

{TIME SKIP}

I calmed her down I then explained to her how me and Noah found each other last night and all that. Afterwards she pulled me aside to talk "How are you 100% sure he isn't gonna go against us and infect you or me?" I shrugged not really having an answer for that "Trust me Heather he won't do anything." "If you say so.. I just don't want us to get hurt." "I promise he won't hurt us." I reassured her, she sigh but agreed with me. We returned to Noah and we began to all talk about random things but I could tell Heather still doesn't fully trust Noah since he's a zombie.

I could understand why but I hope she'll get over it soon..

(I've realized these chapters are quite short my bad)