Rain

Cody's POV:

We were walking towards the direction that Izzy said to go it's already been probably like 4 hours! I know we've done worse but this sucks. Me and Noah noticed that the sky grew cloudy and grey it seemed like it was going to rain we continued to walk until I felt one then two then three then four and more rain drops fall from the cloudy sky. It started to rain. It's been quite a while since it lasted rained, I remember Noah hated the rain. He hated getting wet, but I loved the rain I found it fun to play in. I get snapped out of thought when I remember Noah hated the rain. I look over at Noah who's complaining "Ugh, it's raining we should get some shelter." I agree but I remember we're kinda in the middle of a forest.

"Hey Noah, we kinda are in the middle of nowhere where are we gonna find shelter?" He grabbed my arm and we went behind a big thick tree where it was still kinda chilly but it blocked most of the rain. "How long do you think it'll rain for?" I ask he shrugged "I don't know I'm not a weather man. But it could rain for hours for all we know." he sighed as he looks at the rain pour down onto the floor. After some time I looked at the rain and I started to get tempted to play in the rain but I know Noah would tell me not to. "Noah..?" "Hm?" "Can I go into the rain?" I asked "Cody if you go into the rain you'll wet then you will get cold afterwards, and we both know then you'll complain about the cold." Noah explained to me, I know he's right but I still wanted to play in it. "Please!!" I begged him he shook his head "No Cody." "PLEASEEE" I gave him my puppy eye face until he eventually gave in and told me "Fine but you can't complain later." I nodded my head and went into the rain feeling the rain drops fall down on me.

It was nice.

Noah's POV:

I watched as Cody played in the rain getting all wet, he looked happy. God he's adorable. I smiled to myself and I watched him from behind the tree so I wouldn't get wet. Cody always loved the rain he would always try to convince me to join him in the rain. It usually never worked but the few time it did, I will admit the rain wasn't so bad. I watch him smile and laugh in the rain which made me smile a bit more soon Cody walked up to me and asked "Noah join me in the rain please?" I start to debate to join him or not. I eventually gave in "Fine." Cody smiled and took my arm dragging me into the rain. I hated the rain but I think this is worth it.

He immediately asked "May I have this dance?" I chuckled a little and nodded he immediately took me and we started dance together. We laughed as we danced we haven't danced together in months but it was nice. It felt like nothing changed, the apocalypse didn't even happen. After we finished dancing we also noticed the rain was slowing down. "I'm so glad I met you Noah." I heard Cody say out of nowhere. He has said this many times before in the past but for whatever reason this one made me really happier than usual. Maybe it's because so much has happened and it's nice to know someone still there. "Me too, I'm glad I met you"

I tell him with a soft smile. He smiles and hugs me I hug back. Maybe the rain isn't so bad after all. Me and Cody go back behind the tree from earlier to quickly dry off. Afterwards it went quite silent, after a few minutes of sitting in silence and listening to the rain fall into the group "Noah, I promise you we'll find the flower and turn you back to normal." Cody tells me with determination in his eyes. I smiled at his determination it was adorable. After a while the rain stopped and we got up and started walking to the mountain again since it still hours away.

I wanted to make something happy :)