Lost

Cody's POVS:
It's been a solid month since the apocalypse started. It's been a rough month I got separated from my family and a few friends, and Noah. I'm surprise I've lasted this long to be honest. I was able to find a few of my friends who are Gwen, Harold, Sierra, and Heather and we tend to stick together. But today the worst thing happened while me and Heather went out for supplies, we got lost because we were attacked by zombies but we were able to escape but now we don't know where we are.

Heather is freaking out, which is understandable. "This is so bad!" She looked very stressed and I was kinda scared since this situation is bad. "We should probably start moving since it's starting to get a little dark." I said she looked at me "Yeah you're right." she responded. We walked in a random direction and found an abandoned building. We decided to enter and camp there until daylight. We were getting ready to go to bed but we heard a shuffling noise.

I immediately grabbed our only weapon a bat and faced the noise very cautiously. "Be careful.." I heard Heather whisper to me, I carefully approached the sound just to see a familiar face. "Alejandro?!" I become surprised to see him alive, "Cody? You're alive?" he also looked surprised I guess Heather overheard us and walked over to us. "Alejandro!" She gave him a quick hug but then back off, "Heather! I'm glad you're alive." We quietly caught up and chatted then went to sleep. The next day we woke up and me and Heather got ready to leave.

"Where you guys going?" Alejandro asked Heather explained how that we have a hide out that we need to find. "You're welcome to join us." She offered and Alejandro accepted now we're off back to watching it was quite a struggle we almost got notice by zombies a lot and I almost got attacked by Heather hit the zombie with the bat a lot of times and saved me. Eventually we made it back to the base around sunset. Gwen was the only one there and immediately greeted us. "Heather! Cody! You guys are okay! And is that Alejandro?" She asked "Yeah we found him while we were out." I told her as he wave at her. "Where's Sierra and Harold?" Heather questioned "They left to go find you guys since you guys didn't come back yesterday." she responded we chatted for a while then Sierra and Harold came back.

They notice us and were happy that we are still alive and fine.

To Be Continued...