Suspicion

{Side Note: we're back into the present where it's been a month since the apocalypse started}

Noah POV:
I notice that Alejandro would leave then return then leave again quite often. I also notice the group talking a lot during night when I usually am asleep. And I don't know how to feel about it. But hey, they have helped me try to find Cody at least! I hope his okay. I personally don't know what I would do if I find out he's dead. But off that note me and Alejandro went to go find supplies while were grabbing stuff we were talking. "I hope Cody doing okay.." I said thinking about him once again "His doing alright." Alejandro replied I looked at him a bit confused.

"What do you mean 'His doing alright'?" I asked him and he immediately responded "I mean his probably doing alright! Sorry did I word it badly?" he asked, I nodded he then started talking about something else. I kept thinking about what he said should I be suspicious of him? I tried not to think about it and we started walking back to the base and deliver the supplies. It was now night but I couldn't sleep I probably have insomnia or something like that. I decided to get up and go see what the rest of the group is doing.

I begin to walk then I hear talking, I follow the sound quietly I then see the rest of the group talking I hide then proceed to eavesdrop on them, "When are we going to raid them exactly?" "I agree you know the area is why don't we just get it over with?" I hear few of the group complaining "Oh shush! We need to eliminate Sierra first, she could possibly be a threat" I realize it's Alejandro voice who says that, and they're talking about Sierra? Isn't that the one girl who had like a massive crush on Cody back then?

"We can't rush this. So settle down for the love of god." Alejandro sounds like his getting annoyed, "Now how should we get rid of Sierra? Any ideas?" Alejandro asks the group, it goes silent until one of them speaks up "How about we kidnap her and feed her to some zombies?" a girl suggests "Great idea but that still gonna be a hard mission so we're all gonna have to go." Alejandro says, they continue to talk and I start to not feel safe and quietly go to my room and try to figure out what to do next.

"I need to get out of here." I say to myself I begin to think how I'm gonna leave exactly.

{Time skip! Now it's been 2 weeks later}

Heather POV:
I've noticed that Alejandro keeps disappearing it's kinda suspicious. Also Sierra disappeared! That's random she pretty strong also it's not normal for her to disappear like that, but her room was a mess so we fear that she may have been taken against her will, which is bad because that means there's someone stronger than her. The same day we discovered it Alejandro looked pretty badly injured like pretty pretty bad. He told us that while he was searching for supplies he fell off a hill while trying to escape a crowd of zombies which is believable. But it's still kinda suspicious since he never brought anything back and this isn't the first time he disappeared his been doing it ever since we found him. I'm now debating to secretly follow him to see where his going. I decided to talk to Cody about this. "Hey Cody, don't you think Alejandro been a little suspicious?" I started "what do you mean?" he asked "Well he would disappear for awhile then reappear. Don't you think that's kinda weird?" "Yeah you're right!" He agreed with me. "But what are we gonna do to confirm our suspicion?" He questioned "well, we could follow him?" I suggested he immediately nodded agreeing with the idea. We plan to follow him later next week since we're a bit busy this week.

Sorry this one a bit short...