Not a chapter

Hey there I wanted to make a whole chapter on how the zombie apocalypse works in my story so you don't have to read this but I wanted to make this so..

The zombie aren't brain eating zombies they instead they grow more aggressive and violent they will rather attack anything moves or living including people, animals, and sometimes each other. Either they will infect the victim by biting them or they kill the victim by scratching, pulling, tearing the victim apart with the zombie bare hands. The zombie though being dead they are strong but they depending on their health was before the zombie died that can change how fast a zombie is. Some can be slow and others can be fast.

So Noah is in control of his body even infected there's a reason. When some people turn into zombies if they had a goal (or a very strong emotion) and they were determined to complete it before they turned there is a 25% chance that the person will have control of their body so they can complete their goal. Once they complete their goal they will lose half of their control and every once in a while lose control and the zombie half of them will be in control, but there a rare chance where the person will turn fully zombie and lose all their humanity. Noah is not the first person to be able control himself as a zombie there is others but they don't know that.

Okay that's it this is short if yall have any questions just ask I'll respond I'm not expecting anyone to read this but oh well