The Journey starts

{Two days has passed and they are done packing}

No one POV:
Heather, Noah and Cody grabbed what they needed which was a lot of things and they started their journey to find the plant Jenaline. They didn't really know if they should go to the cave route or mountain route. "Before we go we still need to pick a route." "I say we do the mountains because in the cave we probably wouldn't be able to see." "I don't know what if the caves are easier? And it's actually closer to the entrance?" They eventually decided to climb the mountain. They headed to the mountains talking and discussing about how life was before the world apocalypse started. They got lost a few times but were able to get back on track.

They followed North trying to find a mountain since the plant is found more towards the north. After following many paths and going through woods they find a trail that leads to a mountain. "Should we try to follow this trail? It leads up into the mountains." Cody asks the others they agreed and they went up the mountain following the trail. The scenery looked lovely while climbing the mountain but it was quite steep. They followed the trail and it ended up not leading to anywhere basically being a dead end.

It took them forever to climb up the mountain it was already night! They set up camp and decided to climb down and continue on their journey to find the Jenaline plant in the morning. In the morning they immediately packed up and started to explore the surrounding finding nothing before heading down the mountain. They almost fell down the mountain since it was quite steep. They eventually made it down unharmed besides Heather complaining a little. When they got down they were greeted by two zombies but they were defeated Cody did almost got hurt but he ended up okay.

They continued their journey and walk more it turned dark when they found another mountain they debated if they should climb it or not they ended up climbing it. Which was a bad decision since it was dark and they couldn't see well their only source of light being a flashlight. But they continued to climb up the mountain and when they got up there they had a few small cuts but they were able to put bandages over them. They agreed to explore the top of the mountain in the morning and set up camp and make a small campfire since it felt extra cold that night. They talked about for an hour until they went off to bed. In the morning they started searching for any plant that resembles the Jenaline plant.

The mountain they pick was quite large so there was a lot to explore. They found not much beside a small shed that had a medium sized sign that just says shop. They approached the store and found it empty not finding anything. They left the area since they didn't find anything. They search and search but found nothing. They decided to head down the mountain, they eventually made it down feeling quite tired, they walked a while until they felt way to tired and decided to set up camp and sleep.

(This felt short again :( this is also the first chapter where we don't look through anyone POV)