76 - The Ruler Of Hell

The Ruler of Hell, which resides in the center of Hell's capital, Lilith.

Also known as the Demon King Lucifer.

The plan is to show him the documents we obtained so that we can prove our innocence to him. By proving our innocence we won't have to be on the run anymore, the Dark Kingdom will no longer be in danger, and I can avenge Madam Webb.

The distraction we planned is doing great in bringing away and distracting the guards. And with the ones at the Diabolos house wiped out, all that has left us with is empty streets.

Perfect!

We ran across the streets, making our way to the capital. While I could've rode my bike and got there faster, I needed the support of my friends for this one. Without them I wouldn't have made it this far. I need them to help me convince Lucifer.

So here we are; Anna, Lilia, Krystal, Dawn, and I all running through the empty streets of a usually bustling city. With how empty the streets had become it didn't take long to get to the palace in the middle of the city where hopefully Lucifer will be.

The few guards at the entrance were quickly dispatched by Anna and Lilia, either being flung into the distance with a purple glow or screaming in pain as they were pelted with crosses.

We bursted through the gate, continuing to quickly dispatch the remaining guards at the palace before breaking through the main doors. With another set of large doors ahead of us we entered to a giant throne room, even larger than the one the Diabolos house was attempting to imitate.

Large, golden pillars lined the giant hall, holding up the ceiling which rested high above. The ceiling was painted with large murals of warfare. Flames, combat, and destruction waged inbetween two armies. One with demon wings, and one with angel wings.

The war a thousand years ago...?

I looked down, across the long hall to the end of it. Following the red carpet that went from where we were to the other side was a giant golden throne.

And sitting right in it was just the person we were looking for. Demon King Lucifer.

He wore regal and knightly armor, shining and golden with a vibrant red cape. He sat down on his chair, tapping his fingers against the armrest as he stared at us.

His hair was a dark, matte black accompanying a sharp face and rugged jaw. His red eyes shone an oppressive gaze as he stared down at us. Two large, black, jagged horns came from his head.

"Jackson Walker." He spoke, his voice deep and controlling. "I thought you were riding on the back of that dragon."

"I apologize for the deception, Demon King Lucifer." I gave a short bow. "I came here with evidence of the people actually behind the murder of Madam Webb."

"And you expect me to believe that?" He questioned.

"I can only hope." I nodded. "I have a collection of papers here that show plans to overthrow the school and Madam Webb from the Diabolos family."

"Really, now." He hummed. "Fine. Bring them over and let me check their authenticity."

"Of course." I nodded.

I looked over to Dawn. She passed me the documents, giving me a nod. I nodded back, before walking across the hall towards Demon King Lucifer.

As I got close he stretched his arm, opening his palm for the documents. I placed it down in his hand, taking a deep breath as he grabbed them and started to look through them.

"I see..." He continued, reading further through the papers. I waited with anticipation as he continued to look through them, before finally moving the papers away from his face and staring at me.