35 - My Life After One Month Of Crazy

When you suddenly get a princess for a fiancé, that means that suddenly you are going to be the next person to take up the mantle of king once good old vampire daddy dies.

My life has become so crazy. In one month I discovered that monsters exist, got a system, discovered Hell exists, started going to school in Hell, got a demon arm, met an angel, got a flaming chain, met a dragon, met a kitsune, found out I was half angel, got a spider girlfriend, went to a fancy ball, and got a vampire fiancé.

All of this in one month. One month since I woke up to find that system staring me in the face. It's no longer the month of spooks, but the month of...what is November the month of?

"Broken dreams." Sally commented. "And turkeys."

Yes, that. I guess...

Anyways, in one month my life was flipped upside down, thrown across the room, split in half, patched back together, and then thrown out a window.

Though despite how bad that sounds I do enjoy what my life has become.

Though having to learn these table manners is quite annoying...

"Why are three spoons? That doesn't make any sense." I grumbled.

"This is how royalty does it." Carmilla replied.

"Why do these spoons have specific roles? They literally all look the exact same." I observed.

"They aren't the same." Carmilla assured.

"How am I supposed to tell the difference?!" I cried.

"I don't think he gets it." Dawn commented.

"This is going to be who succeeds me?" Dracula sighed. "I worry for this empire's future."

"He beat you at your game. You brought this upon yourself." Replied Dawn, a smile on her face.

Dracula sighed once more. "Excuse me, I'm going to go cry in my room." He said, walking away.

"Am I that much of a hopeless case?" I muttered.

"You aren't." Dawn smiled.

"Thanks..." I replied.

Carmilla checked her watch. "Well, I guess that's all for today."

"Yes!" I cheered, pumping my fist into the air. "I'll see you next week then?"

"Yes. Then we'll continue your kingly training." Carmilla smiled.

Dracula isn't going to kick the bucket anytime soon, so we have plenty of time to teach me how to be a king. So, we have lessons every weekend while during the week I have school.

And so does Dawn. She transferred into our school and immediately became a popular girl just like Krystal.

Dawn and I walked back to our room. Yes, our room. That was Carmilla's orders, that we sleep in the same room when I'm here in the weekends.

She said it's so she can get grand babies as soon as possible. I don't know if she should be encouraging her daughter to get pregnant so quickly...

Anyways, we haven't done that yet!

Anna called first dibs.

I sighed, sitting onto the couch in our room. I still can't believe I'm going to become a king.

"You alright?" Asked Dawn.

"Yeah. It's just all kind of...overwhelming. A month and all of this happened." I replied.

"I can't even imagine..." Dawn muttered.

Suddenly a mission screen popped up in front of me.

[Mission] - Gain a fourth member to the Party.