27 - The Invitation To The Blood Ball

So many things happened in such a short time since the events at the church.

When I revealed to my family I was a Nephilim they started bowing down to me and calling me a "Miracle Child". Luckily I got them to calm down and treat me like before when we thought I was human.

I looked at myself in the mirror on my phone. Thanks to Angela, she had taught me how to hide my wing and halo. My left eye continued to remain blue however. It's still a little strange. The strangest part is how fitting it feels.

As for the System...

I haven't told the rest of my friends about the System yet however. I don't think I'm ready to tell all of them, especially Sapphire. Just because Anna and Angela accepted it doesn't mean the others will.

I mean, how will John feel that his sister got roped into his best friend's unwanted harem? And that there's a possibility for more girls?

Ugh...too much thinking...my head hurts...

And all of that was in the span of a day. Trust me, it was hectic. When I finally arrived back to Hell High I immediately face planted into my bed, snoozing away.

Now it was Monday. School hadn't started yet and I was bored with nothing to do. So I pulled up my [Profile] out of curiosity and noticed it had some differences than last time.

[Profile]

Name: Jackson Walker

Race: Nephilim

AP: 165

Level: 3

Charm: Level 3

Strength: Level 4

Wisdom: Level 3

Agility: Level 3

[Danger Sense] Level 12 - A warning of incoming danger and which direction it is from can be felt.

[Hollow Wanderer] Level 3 - You can access the mysterious Hollow Realm through special portals.

[Chains of Holy Fire] Level 8 - You can summon and control chains infused with Holy Fire.

[Eagle Eye] Level 7 - You can see farther and clearer.

[Demon Arm Beelzebub] Level 7 - A Demonic Arm that overtakes your own upon use. Holds the mysterious powers of the old Lord of Flies.

* [Gluttony] The full potential of the Demon Arm. Absorbs magical energy to make the arm stronger.

The most obvious change was my race had changed to Nephilim. And I also had much more AP than before thanks to those missions I completed.

A more subtle change was that all of my abilities leveled up by one for some reason.

"I believe it's because of you unlocking your Angel side Host. This gave you a small passive boost to your abilities." Sally stated.

Oh. Interesting.

Checking the time, I noticed it was almost time for school to start. I should start heading to my first class.

Brutus was already awake and left already, so I was the only one left in the dorm. Opening the door to the hallway, I noticed something laid on the floor in front of the door.

Picking it up, it was a red envelope addressed to me. Okay, whichever postman put this here needs to rethink their job because that could have easily been stolen.

I looked around the hallway, but I didn't see anyone that may have put it here. I glanced at the clock against the wall...

Crap! The time!