30 - These Attackers Are Just Low Leveled Grunts

"We're surrounded." Sally commented.

Thanks Captain Obvious!

"Can you fight?" I whispered, glancing over to the vampire girl beside me.

She lightly nodded.

"Then let's do this." I replied, nodding back.

Seeing me nod, she suddenly disappeared from where she once stood. In an instant she appeared in front of one of the robed attackers, slamming him into the ground.

...that was fast.

Summoning my [Chains of Holy Fire], I threw the chain towards one of the attackers. It wrapped around their body, keeping them restrained.

I swung the chain, sending the attacker flying towards multiple others, knocking them over like a bowling ball.

An attacker rushed me, pulling out a dagger. Grabbing their wrist, I kept their dagger from stabbing into my stomach. Slamming my knee into their stomach, I then kicked them away.

Two more attackers rushed me. I punched one with my demon arm, sending them flying backwards. The other sent a punch towards my head, attempting to knock me out.

With a little guidance from [Danger Sense] I avoided the blow, striking the man in the chest with my own fist and sending him flying as well.

I've really gotten stronger. These guys are flying a couple feet away from a punch.

Four more attackers surrounded me, creating a circle formation around me. One stood at every one of my sides, ready to attack.

It's a good thing these guys aren't like the ones at Hell High. They don't have training like the students at school.

In video game terms, they're low leveled grunts. And that makes them easy pickings.

Swinging my chain, I wrapped it around the neck of one of the attackers. I yanked them off their feet, throwing them into another attacker.

The other two rushed me from behind, but a feeling in the back of my head warned me ahead of time. Ducking, I saw their fists fly above me.

Thanks you [Danger Sense]!

Sweeping the legs out from under one, I morphed that sweep into a roundhouse kick flying straight into the other attacker's face.

Smooth. He flew backwards, blood flying from his nostrils. Pretty sure I busted his nose there. Slamming my foot down on the other guy, I made sure he was knocked out.

Alright, that's 11 down. Glancing over to the vampire girl, I noticed she had taken down a similar amount as well.

Including the ones from the shop, that's about 25 people we've taken out together! And they're still coming! How important is this random jewelry lady?!

The attackers then backed off from me, letting one of them walk forwards alone. His two arms ignited in burning red flames.

This one can also do fire magic, I see...

The fire flared, growing bigger. He brought his hands in front of him, creating a "giant" fireball. It grew to triple the side of his head.

Holding it out in front of him, he grinned wickedly at me. "Have a taste of this!" He yelled, throwing the ball at me.

...

This is nothing.

"[Gluttony]..." I muttered, extending [Demon Arm Beelzebub] out in front of me.

The fire was easily sucked into my arm, leaving no trace remaining. The attackers just stared, frozen still. They're probably extremely shocked. I know vampire girl is, I see her jaw dropped over there.