21 - The True Potential Hidden Within

My right arm was engulfed in pain. Clutching it, I bit my lip to hold back the screams. It felt as if it was on fire, a feeling I had never wanted to experience again.

[Merging...]

"Time to die!" Grinned Duncan, throwing the giant ball of Chaos Fire towards me.

[Merging...]

It descended towards me, getting closer as I held my arm.

[Merging...]

It's getting closer!

[Merged]

[Demon Arm Beelzebub]'s full potential has been unlocked.

The voice rang through my head, knowledge flowing through my brain. I was shocked, but quickly grinned.

I heard Duncan laugh, thinking he had won as the giant purple flaming ball came closer.

My arm was no longer in pain. Letting go of it, I directed it towards the giant fireball.

"[Gluttony]..." I whispered.

The eye on the back of my hand opened up, and the giant fireball started to shrink as a translucent purple line started to flow from the fireball into my hand.

As I drained the fireball of it's magic, it became smaller and smaller before fading out of existence, leaving me unharmed.

Level Up!

[Demon Arm Beelzebub] Level 6 - A Demonic Arm that overtakes your own upon use. Holds the mysterious powers of the old Lord of Flies.

* [Gluttony] The full potential of the Demon Arm. Absorbs magical energy to make the arm stronger.

"What?! How?!" Cried out Duncan.

I looked up at him. "You messed with the wrong human."

Summoning my chain in my demonic arm, I flung it upwards. It stretched all the way up to Duncan, wrapping around his leg.

Leaving Duncan with no time to react, I immediately yanked him all the way into the ground. Slamming into the ground, he left behind a crater in his wake.

He stumbled out of the crater, blood running down his face. He touched it with his hand, before bringing it into his view.

"You're gonna pay for that." Duncan growled.

"Try it." I challenged.

Duncan sped towards me, using his wings to give him a boost. Slowly tilting my body, I dodged his swipe. He quickly turned, swinging his fist at me again only for me to easily dodge it.

"Stop! Dodging! My! Attacks!" He growled.

He swung again, only to miss.

"Alright." I replied.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, causing him to clench his knees together and sink down. Kicking him across the chest, I sent him flying away.

I dashed after him, quickly appearing next to him. I slammed him into the ground using my demon arm, keeping him pinned.

On top of him, I used my left arm to punch him across the face.

Punch!

Punch!

Punch!

Punch!

His face was bloody and swollen. Glaring at me, he punched me across the face before kicking me off of him.

We both stood up, facing each other.