9 - Welcome To Hell High

Angela and I stood in the Headmaster's office, right in front of Madam Webb. Madam Webb sat behind her desk, in deep thought.

"You're really an Angel?" She asked.

Angela nodded, her white wings bursting out from her back.

"Amazing..." Madam Webb muttered, marveling at the sight.

"What is so amazing about it? There are many Angels." Angela replied.

Madam Webb shook her head. "I hate to tell you this, but not anymore. The Angels were wiped out 1,000 years ago."

Oh god...

"No...you have to be joking..." Gasped Angela in disbelief. She shakily brought her hands to cover her mouth.

"I'm not." Madam Webb sadly stated. "1,000 years ago was the Great Angel-Demon War. The Demons won the war, and the Angels were destroyed."

"You're the only known alive Angel in existence." She revealed.

"W-what about Heaven?" Angela asked.

"The Gates to Heaven have been sealed for a long time. Nobody can get in, and nobody can get out. We don't know what has happened behind those gates." Madam Webb informed.

Angela sunk to her knees in despair. "No...it can't be...it only felt like a couple days..."

She was sealed for 1,000 years. Betrayed by her own, only to find out that they were wiped out and her home was blocked off.

I can't imagine how that would feel.

"I'm so sorry." I said, hugging Angela. Angela quickly turned into me, crying to my shoulder.

I sat there for a while, letting Angela cry as much as she wanted. The pain she must feel...

Angela finally finished crying, leaving my shoulder drenched in tears. She rubbed her eyes, before standing back up.

"What do I do now? My race is gone...my home is gone..." Angela muttered.

"You can live for Jackson." Madam Webb suggested.

Hey! What are you suggesting?!

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You did swear to him, didn't you? You can live your life to keep your savior safe." Madam Webb continued.

"You're right." Angela agreed. "I'll live for you, Jack!"

Madam Webb?! What have you done?!

I don't want her to live for me!

Madam Webb smiled. "You know, Jackson is going to my school, his first day being tomorrow. Would you like to join him?"

Was this your plan?!

Angela nodded. "Yes please!"

Madam Webb smiled. "I can arrange it. Your first day will start tomorrow as well."

She then suddenly changed the topic. "Jackson, how is your arm?" She asked.

I rotated my left arm, moving it around.

"It feels great." I honestly replied. "It no longer hurts."

"I see. That's good." Madam Webb nodded. "Angela, can you step outside for a moment and leave the two of us?"

Angela nodded. "Sure. I'll see you when you're done." She said looking at me.

I nodded back to her, signifying that I got her message. Angela walked outside, closing the door behind her.