40 - Welcome To The Gas Station Of Hell

"So...what are we going to do about him?" Krystal asked, voice laced with venom.

Makes sense she'd refuse to say his name.

"Unfortunately there's not much we can do, but there's not much he can do either. We can claim that he attacked us, especially now since Jackson is now the prince of the Dark Empire." Madam Webb stated. "They'll keep him away from us in order to keep the peace between the Dark Empire and Hell."

"So he won't be able to touch us again. At the same time however, we can't do anything to persecute him because he's somehow cut off all connection. No wifi, data, or any contact whatsoever." Madam Webb explained. "There's no evidence of his attack."

"Why don't we...tie him up or something to prove he attacked us?" Angela wondered. "Instead of just leaving him here?"

"Then it would look like we were the ones who attacked him." Madam Webb stated. "And we have no proof that he attacked us first."

"So we're at a standstill." I realized.

"Yes, as annoying as it is. He won't be able to touch us, but we won't be able to persecute him." Madam Webb finished.

"Duncan claims his family is pretty important. Is that true?" I wondered.

"It is. His family the second most influential family in Hell, the Diabolos Family. However, you're the Prince of the Dark Empire. You and the peace between factions have more priority." Madam Webb answered.

"That's nice to know." I nodded.

"Don't worry." Dawn smiled. "All of The Dark Empire has your back."

"Even your Father?" I wondered.

"...Most of The Dark Empire." Dawn corrected herself.

Now that's veeeeery reassuring.

"So...how are we getting out of this situation?" Anna asked.

"Well, luckily we had some spare wheels." Madam Webb stated. "So the driver is replacing them. After that, we'll just drive until we can find something that will pinpoint our location."

"Are there gas stations in hell?" I wondered.

"There are." Anna nodded. "Think there's one here?"

"I mean, maybe? They're everywhere." I replied.

"Hopefully there will be one around here." John sighed. "They usually have maps."

"A-a m-map would be very useful." Brutus nodded in agreement.

"All right then! We're all in agreement!" Madam Webb declared. "Get on the bus! It's go time!"

"The new wheels are on." The driver said, placing the tools away and hopping back into the driver's seat.

We all hurried onto the bus, sitting back into our seats. The bus started up, driving away from where Duncan had ambushed us.

Gazing outside the window, I watched as the rocky plains sped by. No matter what the vehicle was, people in Hell liked to go fast.

It's a good thing he wasn't going as fast as when Dunk drove me to Hell High, or else I'd puke my guts out again.

We talked to keep ourselves occupied as we continued to drive through nowhere. Multiple times I checked my phone to see if I had any connection, but I never did.

"Hey! Up ahead!" Anna exclaimed. "There actually is a gas station!"

"Actually? Did you doubt me?" I gasped, pretending to be hurt.