Chapter 75 : « Now, we are in a stable and loving relationship. »

Author's note:

If you don't like how I write, please stop reading me. I don't spend hours creating the plot of my fanfiction to get derogatory comments.

If what I write is too violent for you, just stop reading instead of pouring your hatred on my stories.Thanks in advance.Big hearts to those who love history and don't criticize with hatred <3

-------------------------

Six months later, end of law degree year

--------------------------

Vegas

We are in the month of June. I've been in a relationship with Pete for a few months now, we share our bed, our life between his apartment and mine.  I left my father's house, whom I don't hesitate to go see whenever I feel like it. Yasmine, my ex and also my favorite servant, often comes to visit me to see how I am and how I live my life with Pete.

For now, she's happy to know that I've found a balance between my BDSM fantasies and Pete's expectations of wanting a balanced relationship. We agreed on the rhythm of our fucks and the frequency of our BDSM sessions during the week.

Pete is quite excited to find out what I can offer him. He is happy with me, I can feel it and that makes me want to make the effort to please him.

With Kim, everything is fine too. He's not behind my back as much anymore to protect Pete or know if I'm treating him well. He trusts me more in the sense that it is now Yasmine who watches over me and the development of my relationship with Pete.

However, Kim never stays too far away. We see each other very regularly but Pete and I have completely stopped fucking together. He wants to focus on his relationship with Chay, which isn't a bad thing either.

Regarding the four idiots Big, Arm, Ken and Pol, they are still in prison from what I know. Big is going through a great depression and keeps refusing to have his sentence reduced. During those six months, his father Chan filed a defamation suit against Pete over the false accusations of murder we had made about Big. During the confrontation in court, we managed to avoid the worst. My lawyers and Kim's lawyers defended Pete to the best of their ability when Big's lawyers tried to convince the judges that Porsche was abusing Pete.

It was true, of course, but we managed to pass it off as something false. Somehow, Big's lawyers obtained the photos Pete sent of himself, naked, to Porsche and also copies of his medical records. It should be remembered that Pete was beaten by Porsche and was often in the hospital. Photos of his whipped back, bruises and many other things were shown during the hearing.

Pete confessed that he and Porsche had a special relationship, that Porsche loved BDSM and that he had practiced it with him for years but never exceeded its limits. "The times I ended up in the hospital were accidents. I was fully consenting each time," he said during his hearing. Pete answered all questions with a neutral face and calm voice. I admired him for that. Big's lawyers were quickly caught off guard by Pete's calm and controlled demeanor.

At the end of the hearing, the judges said that Pete would not be convicted of defamation as Big's father had hoped. He was ordered to pay our legal fees and a fine of $700,000 for making false accusations without more concrete evidence. Big also saw his prison sentence extended by two years and that left him feeling down to earth.

That suits me perfectly. This is all he deserves after hurting Pete in the past.

Concerning Pol and Arm, we have no news from them. All Kim knows is that they were recently released. They seem to have left Thailand and never returned. Kim still remains on alert, in case they prepare a possible revenge.