Chapter 36 : «Vegas has always had the chance to get what he wanted»

Chay

Hello everyone. I'm Chay, Kim's current boyfriend. I'm 16 years old and I'm in high school. I am gradually preparing to enter university, in one of the most prestigious and therefore the most expensive in Thailand.

I never thought I could access it but everything has become possible since I was with Kim. He is rich and treats me like a prince. My parents are poor and can't pay me anything. They love Kim very much even if he comes from a mafia family. They are happy that I found love even if the one I am with is 7 years older than me. He's an adult but my parents agree that I should date P'Kim.

I'm 100% consenting even if the people I meet think it's a little strange that a boy like me gets involved with an adult.

I've been insulted by a whore several times but I'm not careful. In addition, Kim defends me against all those who attacks me. It is enough to threaten them to make them disappear so that they suddenly calm down and leave me alone.

Tonight I'm alone, at home. Mom and dad went out and I didn't think of inviting Macau, my best friend, to spend the evening with me.

Kim had bonds tonight, with P'Veghas and this P'Pete. I think this is an important matter. I trust P'kim so that he doesn't do anything wrong. I gave him a warning, I think that was enough to dissuade him.

I take my phone to call him, to find out how his evening is going.

- Hello?

- Chay.... How are you?

Kim answers me immediately, which makes me very happy.

- Yes, it's going very well. What are you doing?

- I'm watching TV while Vegas is having a good time with Pete.

I immediately understand what he wants to talk about. I am very reassured that he is not with them.

- Well... when do you plan to go home?

- I don't quite know yet. I may have to take Pete home. But as fast as it's over, I go home.

- Are you going to have to do this every night? When am I going to spend time with you? Mom and dad would like you to come home.

I'm a little irritated to think that he spends more time with his best friend and this Pete than me who is his boyfriend.

- No Chay. It won't be often. It's just time... for Pete's situation to get better. You can't blame me for helping my best friend Vegas in a case that concerns the person he's interested in... I know you don't approve but I do it anyway. I think it's important to help people in difficulty. That's what you've taught me since we've been together and now you're complaining....

I look down, taking this for a reprimand. It's true that before he knew him Kim didn't really think about helping his neighbour but now that he's starting to do it, I can't blame him... it was I who pushed him to be nicer to others.

- You're right, Kim. I'm sorry. Take the time it takes to help P'Pete but please don't forget me and don't do anything stupid.

- I can't forget you Chay. You are the one I love and I will never do anything that can hurt you.