Chapter 71 : « I will submit without any resistance. »

Author's note:

If you don't like how I write, please stop reading me. I don't spend hours creating the plot of my fanfiction to get derogatory comments.

If what I write is too violent for you, just stop reading instead of pouring your hatred on my stories.Thanks in advance.Big hearts to those who love history and don't criticize with hatred <3

------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later

Vegas

It's Friday and I've allowed Pete to go to college with me. I keep an eye on him but not with too much authority.

He was good and I was satisfied with it so why not go on a little outing?

As he drives, I put my hand on his thigh. He lowers his head to look at her and turns his head towards me. He smiles, placing his hand on mine.

- You'll be good today, right? If Time comes to you, you better not show any interest in what he tells you.

- Yes Vegas. I know. Have nothing to fear from me.

Pete turns into the university driveway into the student parking lot. He pulls into a parking space and says to me:

- We still have time before going to lesson...if you want, I can relax you so you won't be so withdrawn when Time approaches me.

Pete gives me a sweet smile as he pulls me behind the car.

Time

It's been a week since I last saw Pete but I saw him again this morning, happy...near Vegas.I follow them discreetly, taking notes on their attitudes and ways of being. Nothing new yet. They are very strong but at some point they are bound to do something wrong...

Vegas seems very respectful towards his elder.

- When in fact...it's quite the opposite.

I take charge of their courtroom. Dad sends me some instructions that I need to complete. He had an interview with Mr. Andersen, the director of the university to talk together about the tutorial sessions on social human rights which must be held by a professor. It was agreed that I could assist this said professor.

I'll be able to keep an eye on what Pete and Vegas do with their lessons.I am totally excited about this new step. I join the mass of students to go to the corridors giving access to the rooms of the building.

I arrive very quickly in Pete and Vegas' classroom. They're not here yet and that's okay. Works for me. I greet the other students and they greet me back.

- We already met last week. Now I am in charge of assisting the professor in this social human rights course. We will do practical case studies and I will be in charge of guiding you in your work.

The door opens and the professor enters. Madame Wenji looks at me in surprise at first, before remembering that I am her assistant.

- Hello Mr. Time. You are ahead.

I bow a little before making way for him.

- Hello Mrs. Wenji. Punctuality is essential...

The door opens and Vegas and Pete appear. They are the last ones not to arrive. I finish my sentence by looking into Pete's eyes.

- ...even if some are not aware of this at all...

Pete turns red. He looks away and Vegas takes over: