Chapter 22: « A good dog always obeys his master.»

Neutral POV

The days pass extremely slowly but the relationships of all people are taking shape with more and more precision. Porsche and Pete still fuck in a toridly intense rhythm, with dizzying regularity, at least a good ten times a day. Pete gives himself totally to Porsche, in all aspects of life, be it domestically, physically, mentally. He does everything so that Porsche doesn't worry about anything, except eating, fucking, working on his lessons and giving orders to Pete so that he executes them.

- On Saturday, we are going to see your grandmother.

Porsche and Pete are on the couch watching TV. After having sex together in the shower, the two students have ordered pizza and are watching a series. Pete lay his head on Porsche's lap and Porsche started stroking the curve of his hips.

- Yes, fine, as you wish. The...the morning and the afternoon we can go to the hospital, I could prepare things to eat if you wish too. Ah...and we'll have to think about what we spend with the nurses to keep up with grandma's cancer treatment payments. We will have to go to the bank to withdraw some of my money. We should also think about...

Porsche interrupts Pete by stroking his hair.

- We will do this in time. Don't forget that we both work on Saturdays at the restaurant.

Pete sits up and says:

- You don't have to go to work, Porsche.

Porsche glares at Pete and grabs him by the neck.

The latter groaned.

- I'm much better Pete. So I'll come with you to work. We have the same hours plus...

Porsche squeezes Pete's neck and he starts whining:

- Alright Porsche... alright... please don't get mad... You... you can fuck me before we go to bed for opposing you... how are you?

Porsche throws Pete away from him. He lands on the other end of the couch, disoriented.

- it's a very good idea that you propose now that you have finished opening your mouth to speak, go make some tea. I want some before I sleep.

Pete nods devotedly as he immediately stands up.

-Very well I will do whatever you want Porsche.

Pete leans towards Porsche to give him a kiss on the mouth before running to the kitchen to fulfill the order given to him. A good dog always obeys his master.

It's the saying of Vegas. The young man who is not yet an adult but who adores people older than him, continues to be convinced that Pete will end up going to him. But be careful... Porsche is there, on the lookout for the slightest misstep on its part. If he misses, Vegas will put Pete's life in danger and he doesn't want that.

During the two days following his interview with Kim, Vegas did not do a single inappropriate behavior towards Pete and did not even seek a conflict with Porsche. This seemed to please Pete, moreover, who, we're not going to hide, is reassured to know someone close to him and who cares about him, even though he affirms out loud that he does not is not violated.

And what Pete doesn't know is that Vegas is planning to take him away from Porsche. For that ... he will have to know the environment in which he will have to live.

What will be his reaction when he finds out about the whole life of Porsche and the life of Pete? Kim already has a good idea.