Chapter 55 : « My revenge will be equal to the harm committed.. »

First week of classes
Three days after the discovery of Porsche's body

Big

I think that returning to Thailand in the plan to reconcile with Porsche was the worst idea I have ever had.

How to tell you?

My life has been literally shitty since then.

First, I have remained cloistered at home since Porsche filed a complaint against me, on behalf of Pete, against premedated group rape.

My father paid the best lawyers for me and my friends. Even if they are unable to understand my instructions, they are still people I can count on.

Ken has been in prison for a few weeks now. We had the right to see him only in the context of lawyer visits.

Despite the fact that we are working on our defense, we have nothing that can get us out of trouble. I asked for support from Porsche's parents but since their son no longer gives them news, it's as if I had never existed for them.

Dad tells me that the Tanaka make us like the head and thinks that we must cut off contact with them.

« They used me to regain Porsche's favors and as it didn't work... they totally forget me. "

I sigh when I think about this. I'm really stupid to be able to think that people have a good background.

Porsche doesn't have any.

His parents no longer have.

I only seem to be able to count on dad and myself.

I go back to the room after the servants have done the cleaning but I am called by dad.

- Big!! What did you do again, huh?

I go back downstairs to go where dad's voice sounds. Curiously, it's at the front door that I see him... in the company of three police officers.

- Mr. Big Chen? Can we talk to you?

Dad looks me straight in the eyes. I'm extremely confused now.

- Yes... come! Dad... I think you can leave me with them. They are probably there for Porsche's complaint...

The policewoman raises an eyebrow.

- A complaint from Porsche? So Mr. Tanaka had filed a complaint against you for group rape with premeditation?

- Yes, but it's a misunderstanding... why do you seem surprised... you don't come for that?

- We'd better enter...

I take a look at Dad to make him understand that finally his presence would be comforting to me.

We go to a meeting room after we asked the servants to bring something to drink and eat.

- Mr. Chen junior... we are not going to go 4 ways but nothing is working in your favor at the moment... we have... we have learned that you have been accused of group rape... then... we have found your mark on a crime scene... the one concerning the one who filed a complaint against you.

I sit down and stay frozen.

Excuse me?

What did she say?

Footprint?

Crime scene?

The one that concerns the one who filed a complaint against me?

Dad seems to understand what it's about.

I know it too, but I don't dare to think so.

- No... it's... impossible... I... I haven't left my house since .. since I was accused of rape... are you sure? And... P... Porsche is... dead?

I am annihilated by thinking this and my eyes are starting to shine.

- Dad... it's not me... I didn't go out...

The police look surprised to see me cry. Why are they? A man who has made past mistakes does not have the right to cry?

I am a human being. I have feelings.

I loved Porsche but he didn't love me.

I wanted to reconcile with him and now that he is dead... I could never do it.

- Mr. Chen junior... were you angry with Mr. Tanaka?

- Yes, but... I would never have thought of killing him... this... that's not what had been planned... I wanted to reconcile with him to start again on a good basis... that's why I came back to Thailand by the way...

I sigh as I take my head in my hands.

- Or is he dead?

- Mr. Tanaka was killed at his home while his boyfriend Pete was at his friends Vegas and Kim's. Mr. Pete reported to us the disappearance of Mr. Tanaka as soon as he returned, the next day, to his home... after seeing the place ransacked and a huge puddle of blood in the living room.

The policewoman takes out a file with a lot of evidence and hands it to me. The servants arrive with food trays. Dad asks the police to serve themselves as they wish.

- From what Mr. Pete Thongkam told us, you resented Mr. Tanaka a lot for not wanting to get back in touch with you. He did not accuse you directly but he only sees you as a potential responsible for what you see in front of you...

I Frisian when I see this... traces of blood on walls, traces of blood on the floor. Dad approaches me to put one of his hands on my shoulder.

- I'm sure this is a misunderstanding... Because of my activities and my notoriety... maybe one of my opponents is trying to destabilize me through my son? Have you thought about that? Mr. Kim is the son of Mr. Korn, my main rival in the mafia world. We hate each other. He may have staged this!!

The policewoman raises an eyebrow.

- We are only at the beginning of the investigation sir but we already have a lot of evidence against Mr. Big. We will have to launch a procedure against him. He will have to come in the coming days for an interrogation.

I get up.

- Let's go right away! I am innocent!!

Dad makes me sit down.

- You won't go anywhere by son!! I will call my lawyers and we will settle this matter!! Count on me to take my son to your police station when you summon him. In the meantime, I think it's better for you to leave.

I give them back the file they have on Porsche and I squeeze a coffee. I need to comfort myself now.

A threesome will do me the greatest good..

I'm already thinking of Arm and Pol to make them come here but also in the future. Anyone who has done this against me will pay dearly for it. My revenge will be equal to the harm committed.