Chapter 21: « I feel that it's him... the next chosen one of my heart. » +18

Vegas

The afternoon takes place in a strange atmosphere. I am to the right of Pete and Porsche to his left.

We take notes on the industry law lesson. Porsche did not take out his computer but sheets on which he notes some things.

I do my best to listen carefully to what the teacher says but my mind is elsewhere.

Porsche and Pete spin the perfect love... it's only in appearance. Porsche abuses Pete and he totally let himself go. He denies the whole truth but I am sure that if I persevere he will open up to me.

In my head, I already program moments for us to spend time together. The work file will be a good excuse to stay with Pete and Porsche and observe a little what they really are.

I also have to be careful not to put Pete in danger when I interact with Pete.

I don't want him to be hurt because of me and reduce my chances of having him for myself.

Porsche will get out of his life as quickly as he appeared there.

Besides, something bothers me. Why does Pete stay with Porsche knowing that he is being raped?

Porsche has to blackmail him... there is nothing else that could explain this.

How Porsche could blackmail Pete...

I would have to learn deeply about Porsche to get to know it better and prepare my strategy to conquer Pete.

"Kim will be able to help me. His father evolves in the middle of the mafia. Nothing can stop him from having information about Porsche. "

Determined to better understand my enemy and save someone from violence, I turn to Pete who seems awkward. Porsche is caressing his thigh while listening to the lesson.

Pete looks at me discreetly but quickly turns his head away, seeing that I'm watching him.

He knows that I know he lied to me. Porsche violently but I will not be able to say how often but I will say that it is regularly in view of the fearful looks and plaintive moans that he emits when Porsche passes his hand behind his back.

- Slowly... Porsche...

- Are you still in pain?

Porsche whispers but I hear it. I pretend to take notes while listening.

- Yes... it's really painful... I don't know if I'm going to work tonight... I think I'm going to send a message to the boss...

Porsche removes his hand from his back.

- yes, that's what you should do. I'll take care of you tonight. It's going to be okay baby...

I take a look at Pete before refocusing on the teacher. We will soon finish the study day.

I will go home and start the search file. Pete won't have to worry about that. I will take care of everything and get him out of his toxic relationship with Porsche.

You can tell yourself everything you want dear reader... but Pete seems important to me and my life. I feel that it's him... the next chosen one of my heart.

The course ends fairly quickly. The teacher looks at the time displayed on his watch and releases us much earlier than expected.

- Don't forget to do your homework and return it to me no later than next Monday via my university email.

- Yes, Madam.

Pete gets up immediately and repacks his belongings. He is tense but a little relieved of being able to go home.