Chapter 72: «he is still someone who is dangerous for my safety.»

Author's note:

If you don't like how I write, please stop reading me. I don't spend hours creating the plot of my fanfiction to get derogatory comments.

If what I write is too violent for you, just stop reading instead of pouring your hatred on my stories.Thanks in advance.Big hearts to those who love history and don't criticize with hatred <3

--------------------------------

Pete

I quickly separate from Time when we finish fucking. This sex session did me a lot of good and it is with a huge smile on my face that I go to the library.

I go to reception to ask for the work room where Vegas is. I am told that it is reserved in the name of three people and that it is there number 7.

Three people?It can only be me, Vegas and Kim.It probably came after a phone call from Vegas. They are probably waiting for some information that I will have collected while having some sexual back and forth with Time's cock.I head towards work room 7. As soon as I open the door, I am grabbed by the arm.

- Ah you are there!!

It's Vegas that pins me against the wall. I immediately moan but Kim intervenes.

- Eh!!

He separates me from Vegas and says:

- Let it happen will you???

Vegas stares at me.

- But I want to play with him...

He glances softly at Kim, who looks at me. I'm saying:

- It's going to be okay... Daddy...

Vegas turns me against the wall and pulls down my pants. He penetrates me roughly and I moan loudly.

- Aaaanh... aaanh...

Kim sighs and tries to make herself heard. He sits down on a chair.

- So Pete, were you able to learn about Time?

- aaaanh... Yes... aaaanh... Daddy slowly...

Vegas slows down enough for me to speak properly.

- Aaah... he... he has no family... his parents died in a car accident when he was only a few days old. He... aaaanhwww... daddy.. he was raised in homes for orphaned children...

Vegas pulls out of me and places me on the work table. He enters me again.

- Aaanh... Vegas... louder...

Vegas complies and I squeal in pain.

- He... he was always good at school, never repeated a grade... aaanh... gods daddy... Time also told me that he was poor until he wins a billion Baht in the lottery... and... uhght... he is a bank secretary to keep himself busy with his studies... Daddy... aaannh...

I squeal for a few seconds Vegas speeds up a little. Kim signals him to calm down a little.

- I want to hear what he has to say to me!! Stop fucking him roughly...

Kim glares at him and Vegas slows down. I resume breathing more naturally and I can continue:

- Aaanh... Time explained to me that he was very lonely and had very few friends. He only has one: Tay. Aged 25, he is doing a doctorate in human psychology. They are sex-friends and are quite free in their relationship. If I ever continue to...aaanh...

Vegas cums in my ass. He spanks me and puts me on my knees. I clean it quickly and efficiently.

- Good boy.