Chapter 19 : « Pete and Porsche have a toxic relationship together? » +18

Vegas

What a joy I feel when I see Pete sitting in the classroom this morning. My heart bounces joyfully into my rib cage as I take my bag off my shoulder to put it down.

I take the liberty of settling next to him before saying:

- Hi!

Pete briefly raises his head towards me to say hello before refocusing on his computer screen.

- Hi.

The tone of his voice is cold. I raise my eyebrows.

- Well... what did I do to make you welcome me like this?

I unpack my business to be able to take the lesson in international criminal law. Pete sighs and turns to me.

- I'm not angry with you but with Porsche. I'm not in a good mood for your jokes either, so I invite you not to do any.

His cold and dry tone gives me chills and I lean towards him to tease him a little.

- You have a hidden face, tell me Pete. I didn't know you so...authoritarian. I like it, you know?

Pete turns red and turns his head towards me. Our faces are only a few centimeters away from each other and he immediately looks away.

- I am not authoritarian. I'm...

- ... Submissive?

Pete becomes pale as my mouth takes out this word without me being able to control it. I stare at Pete with insolence and malice as he lowers his head a little more on his course notes.

- We can't hide anything from you.

I smile largely satisfied with his answer and I distance myself from Pete as soon as I see the door of the class open and I recognize the silhouette of Porsche. He has two hot drinks in his hands, contained in cardboard cups.

The girls in the class comment on his "gentleman" behavior towards Pete.

- Oh! Look! Porsche is too cute to offer drinks to Pete!

- He's the perfect boyfriend...

I take a discreet look at Pete who seems both uncomfortable and irritated by the girls' replies. I shoot them with my eyes intensely enough for them to stop before focusing on my observation of the scene taking place between Porsche and Pete.

- Here baby, your latte coffee.

Pete raises his head to Porsche and takes the drink from his hands without saying thank you before refocusing on his computer. I take a confused look at Porsche, I wonder what happened.

He sits in the square to Pete's left and takes out his belongings. The fact that it is not a computer attracts my attention but I do not make any comments. I see him, on the other hand, sliding his powerful hand on Pete's back... which jumps slightly when he touches the bottom of his back.

It looks like Pete is refraining from moaning in pain. I hear him whisper a "softly it hurts." before he pushes back Porsche and begins to follow the lesson of international criminal law.

I also start taking notes in a mechanical and automatic way. I keep thinking about the behaviors of Porsche and Pete. What really happened yesterday when they didn't come to court?

Pete has a lower back pain, as if he had been hurt. Porsche does not seem gentle with him, always watching him do the slightest feats and gestures. I remember yesterday at noon when they left suddenly. Porsche ...bat Pete?

I take a discreet look at the two boys. Pete crosses my eyes and I immediately turn him away so as not to attract his attention.

The fact that Pete has lower back pain can be explained by several factors, either Porsche fucks him brutally like crazy, or he carried heavy loads or Porsche whipped him with a belt or a whip...