Chapter 57: « Now you have to assume the choices you made... »

Third week of vacation
Three days before the Pete-Big trial

Vegas

- Are you ready, Pete? Kim is waiting for us to pick up Chay!!

I watch Pete go down the stairs in a hurry. We are still staying at Kim's and that for a long time I think. Kim doesn't want us to leave his house until business with Big is settled.

Today we are going to the cinema and it is out of the question for us to ration the session I have planned.

- I'm coming to Vegas! I take my backpack..

- No need!! I have everything I need! I'm the one who pays everything for you!

Pete shakes his head when he arrives at my height.

- No! I...it's very kind of you but I have to start taking my financial independence...I...you said I had to be autonomous and...

I take him by the hand to tell him in a firm way.

- I want to offer you the cinema so you're not going to protest, aren't you? I want to please you! When I talk to you about becoming financially autonomous it's not for now...we still have a lot to settle before this aspect of your life is addressed.

Pete lets himself be dragged last me. Kim's servants and bodyguards wish us a good afternoon, something we also wish them.

- It's true, you're right, Vegas... I have to prepare Porsche's funeral, go to his notary too, to find out what he bequeaths to his parents and give them all his things.

We arrive outside. The air is fresh but this did not prevent Pete from putting on a outfit...somewhat daring...since he is no longer with Porsche, I see him from another aspect. He decided to wear a pastel blue crop-top with a smiling bear on it and a high and wide-waisted jeans that puts his buttocks in value.

How can I tell you that we're not just going to watch a movie...?

With the clothes he put on, he has a hell of an effect on me but I must know how to hold myself.

- Pete...you shouldn't have put that...

Pete looks at me right away.

- Don't you like how I'm dressed? Is it too...discovered?

It becomes as red as Kim's Ferrari, which advances towards us. My best friend is inside and he is waiting for us patiently.

- In fact...no, it's not that...it's that...it's cold, isn't it?

- Are you cold when you see me like that? I rather thought it was going to heat up a little...

Pete gives me a perverted look and makes a playful grin. Gods that I like to see him like this. It looks like the terrorized Pete is far behind him now...

I respond to this provocative attitude.

- You, you really want to take it...

We arrive in front of the doors of Kim's car. Before going inside, Pete throws me another naughty line.

- I'm just waiting for that...daddy...