Chapitre 68 :«Don't forget that efforts must go both directions. »

Pete

- Vegas, breakfast is ready.

We are two weeks after my reconciliation with Vegas. We started our relationship again on a new healthy basis, with Kim's vigilance.

He decided to return to our lives after a few whole days of absence.

He was really missed in Vegas since the day he returned to the apartment, it was a pure surprise.

Vegas jumped on him to give him a hug, in tears, happy to see him again. He had again apologized for his behavior and promised never to start again.

Kim was delighted to meet us.

He forgave Vegas for everything that was done and here we are reunited again to prevent the plants of Chan Wen, Big's father, from being fulfilled.

We know from a reliable source that he has macabre plants for the three of us but Kim's father is there to ensure our back.

With all his false evidence put on the way to the police, Big does not have the resources to get out of it at all.

Nothing could suggest that we have great challenges to face in order to be able to live the peaceful life that we want Vegas and I.

But we must be absolutely vigilant.

Vegas appears when I put his bowl of soy rice on the table.

- I'm here.

He approaches me to kiss me and attract me to him.

- Did you sleep well daddy?

- yes and you Baby? Ready for this new week of classes?

I shake my head.

- Yes. I'm fine. I am motivated for the final stretch of our file. We will have to present it in a few days... Déborah is adorable to want to take it all over to make the presentation in the form of PowerPoint.

- We wouldn't have anything to do... practical eh?

Vegas is approaching me. When he gives me this naughty look, I know he wants me.

At the moment and since the first time I fucked him, Vegas has made absolutely no mistake in our relationship. He always listened to me even when I didn't want him to fuck me.

Of course, I did the same and it is reciprocally that we manage to have a balanced relationship, the one I was absolutely looking for with him.

- Da... Daddy...

Vegas stuck me near the kitchen work plants so I can't escape.

He started kissing my neck moaning.

- Yes baby, shall we continue?

I push him back to show him my answer.

It is with a certain joy that he watches me undress in front of him.

I kneel in front of him and open my mouth, waiting for my treat.

Vegas hastens to take out his dick and shoves it into my mouth. I suck frantically.

- Glups... Glups... Daddy...

Vegas

Pete moans my nickname with sensuality.

- Yes baby... keep going... make yourself happy...

Pete raises his head and looks at me with bright eyes.

The minutes pass and I swell quickly. My dick gains in volume and as soon as Pete found it to his liking, he removed it from his mouth, then lies on his back to introduce me to his well-dilated ass.