Chapter 60: « From now on, nothing will be the same. »

Weekend
Resumption of classes

Vegas

It's a special day for all of us. I'm going back to college with Pete but without Porsche. It will be the first day of school that we have since the death of Porsche and the one where we will have to face the gaze of others and the questions of each one.

Pete and I spent the rest of the week together and we share the apartment together. I took some belongings from my house and put them in what I consider to be my house.

Dad and I put some distance between us but I keep an eye on him, through Yasmina.

My ex-girlfriend calls me regularly to give me the latest news and for the moment I haven't needed to come by my house to settle conflicts.

- Vegas, up, it's time to get up!!

Pete gives me a kiss on the back of my neck and immediately gets up.

It's 6 o'clock. I'm not used to getting him up this early yet but I have to get used to it to follow his example.

The semester is starting again and we have to be in good shape to start it well.

- I'm going to the shower, are you coming to fuck me?

At the word fuck, I get out of bed. I grab him by the hand and almost run to the bathroom to throw him in the shower.

Barely pressed against the wall, I stuff my cock in him, while taking the trouble to activate the shower.

- Aaanh... aaaanhwww...aaanh...

Pete pulls his ass out and I spank him. He got into the habit of not protesting when I forced my way inside him. I know he loves it and it's not something he doesn't want. I'm glad he doesn't refuse me that.

He lets himself be more and more influenced by my dominant temperament. Soon I might be able to play with him in my game room.

- aaanhhh... aaaanh... Vegas...

Pete turns his head to me.

- Vegas... aaah... it's very good.. I love it... keep it up daddy...

I step up and back and Pete quivers with pleasure. I hold him by the hips.

- Pete, I love every moment with you.

I give him a kiss on the neck.

- Me too Vegas. I love everything you do to me. I love you too.... Aaah...

Pete excites me so much that I arrive in him in less than two minutes.

I take the time to do a few extra round trips before removing it.

I turn him towards me and he kneels in front of me.

- Pete, I didn't tell you on your knees!! Upright!!

- You don't want me to suck you Daddy?

I put it back up myself.

- No, you don't do anything until I order you Pete, please. Do as I say.

Pete looks me straight in the eye, seeming to understand that I'm tilting our romantic relationship into a bit of domination and submission. He nods.

- Alright Nong Vegas.

- Well, don't make me repeat it.

I get on my knees to suck it. Pete is surprised by my attitude but does nothing to stop me.

- Aaah...Vegas...go on...aaah...I...aaah...gods...

I feel Pete grabbing me by the hair to force me to a rhythm. I let him do what he wants as long as he lets me take over the leadership afterwards. His cock hits the back of my throat at a certain speed. It hurts but I say nothing, knowing full well when he's going to end up in my mouth.