Chapter 4 : « I'm still going to have to get closer to someone »

Vegas

I arrived at the University at 2:30 p.m. Dad wasn't there when I left and it's better that way. My personal driver dropped me off in front of the University, under the amazed gaze of the students but especially of the female students. How can I tell you that they literally drool when I walk past them. My hair falls on my forehead and I don't pay attention to anyone.

I put my earphones fully in my ears and I trace until the interior of the building. It is a huge new building and really very well done. I feel like I'm going to like it here...

Sincerely thinking about it, I smile a little on my way to school. I have to go there to take all the administrative papers that I have to do to finalize my registration here.

- Hello, I'm here for papers. I am Vegas Saetang. I'm new and I have an appointment with Mr. Andersen.

The administration lady gives me a big smile and gets up from her desk.

- I'll see if they're ready and if Mr. Andersen can see you.

I shake my head and watch her leave. I take my phone to wait. I certainly won't talk to anyone. He's not my type. There's no need to ask directions here either, I know. I visited the university before today and then I made a plan. My sense of direction is excellent, I must not be mistaken. The woman comes back with a stack of papers and hands them to me.

- This is for you. You have up to two days to return them to me. Mr. Andersen is ready to receive you. You can go to his office. He's waiting for you.

I take the papers and answer:

- Very good. Thanks.

I put the papers in my bag before leaving the premises. I surf on my phone to find the map. I have twenty minutes to get to the principal's office. Alright, I should be able to follow.

In fact, now that I think about it, I'm still going to have to get closer to someone or a group to catch up on the classes I missed. I arrive three weeks late and I have partials in a short time. I will have to move to catch up with everything and not adopt bad habits. .

I move through the halls of the university, carefully following the plan in front of me. Many students look at me with a look of great interest in me. I know I'm handsome, ladies, but I'm not attracted to women, only men who are older than me but look younger than me.

I am an alpha male and like to dominate older than me. So I hope to find my happiness in my class. Let us pray that the Universe hears my requests.

The further I walk down the halls, the faster I feel my heart beating. I'm not stressed but rather excited to see how things are going. I stop in the middle of the hallway and take off my headphones. I need to concentrate and the music doesn't help me at all. I put them in my jacket pocket and continue on my way.

I end up arriving on the legal side of the building I'm looking for. There are a lot of people laughing among themselves and seeming to be in a good mood. They row and make a lot of noise. My intuition tells me to pass through this large group of students before turning left and arriving at the side of the important offices. So I cross without stopping. I elbow a few to let me pass. I don't like loud crowds. So I'm going to put my headphones back on for the crossing.

It barely lasts 5 minutes and yet I have the impression of spending three hours there. I'm literally hot and I take the time to catch my breath.
It's five to three when I arrive at the door of the director's office. Right on time.

I knock gently and wait patiently for the moment when I'm told I can come in. I do so, impatient to go home already.