Chapitre 10 : «Don't forget what you promised me»

Pete

It's half past one in the morning when Porsche and I walk through the door of my apartment. I'm absolutely tired that I'm going to fall asleep directly. In a few hours I have to be in shape to endure the court day. With Porsche by my side it will be tense but if I hold on well everything will go well.

Moreover, he puts his car keys on my entrance furniture and takes me by the hand.

- Go to sleep now I'm tired.

I let him totally agree with him. Tonight was particularly intense and I will have a good pleasure going to bed in my bed.

Tonight I broke all the tipping records. Almost 11,000 baht in one evening... Porsche doesn't know it and I don't plan to tell him... to me that he sees my amount of money. Then I will tell him but not if the option does not come.

I put it in my backpack, the one I use for all my work. This money will help me pay my next bills of these months and I won't have to ask Porsche for anything.

Porsche lets go of my hand and starts undressing to get into my double bed. I'm going to take a shower very quickly to relax my muscles a little.

I don't put on clothes, just a new underwear before going out the bathroom and showing up in front of Porsche.

He is watching me walking. Anyway, he sees me naked every day, there's no point in hiding me...

Porsche looks at me perversely and makes a grin when I slip into the blankets. As I turn off the lights, I feel him hugging me to attract me to him so that we could sleep tight against each other.

I curl when I feel it behind me and give myself a kiss on the back of my neck.

- Mmmmh....you smell good.

In order not to upset him, I answer:

- Thank you Porsche.

I close my eyes to wait for sleep. Porsche squeezes me a little more before sighing.

I take advantage of his moment of silence to sort out my thoughts. Today I had a smashing meeting... this young man out of nowhere and who tells me that I am cute, that I must be master of my destiny... What should I do with this information?

I know that we don't meet people at random, that some are made to make us evolve. Would it be one tonight?

Mr. Vegas...

He was beautiful... so beautiful that it was disturbing.

Too bad I won't see him again... at least not right away.... He said he would come back, but when? Suspense...

I sigh and I get more comfortable. I hear Porsche snoring deeply. I think I'll have to do the same... later, he's going to ask me for sex and I won't have an interest in refusing him.

Knowing that in a few hours I'm going to take his dick in his ass, I'd better rest as much as possible.

Vegas

I can't close my eyes.

I'm just thinking about tonight.

The image of the sexy waiter remains in my mind. He is not leaving.

A sign of the Universe?

As I hope...

Let's pray that I see him again.

But when?

I have to find an opportunity to go back to this restaurant where Kim brought me to look at it again... even if he looked embarrassed... I couldn't help but staring at him.