Chapter 6: « you are mine and nobody else can have you » +18

Porsche

The teacher does not let us go. The more time passes, the less the chances are that I will fuck Pete.
I check my phone, I go on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to pass the time. I am bored. Pete is busy taking notes and listening. I put my hand on his thigh several times but I get tired of this activity too.

The fact that he lets himself be done suits me very well even if when he refuses me something, I sulk. It only does this when it is useful to do so. It's true that I don't want people to know about my dominating relationship with Pete. I have to be more discreet and sometimes my behavior doesn't have it at all.

I'm outta here. There are about thirty minutes of class left. It's terribly boring. The professor does not stop linking the quotation of article of laws in the details. Which is fucking useless! He could just give us the list and we'd search on our own, that way we save time and he doesn't piss us off any longer.

Tired of this lesson, I turn my head to Pete. Tonight he said he was starting at 9:00 If I'm calculating correctly, I might get some benefit before he leaves for work. I asked him tomorrow morning but...I couldn't wait that long.

Immersed in my thoughts, I no longer see the time spent. The ringtone rings at a time I thought I didn't have arrived. When the moment of freedom comes, Pete begins to tidy up his affairs, very quickly, to leave the place as quickly as possible. I also put away my things, the ones I didn't use.

I will ask Pete for the court, he will gladly pass it on to me, too fearful to refuse me anything. Even if he knows that I will not ruin his life for a few courts, he would never do anything to make me angry.

Pete is waiting for me wisely for us to leave the classroom together. The whole promotion sees us as the goal couple of the year. We must therefore do this. I take Pete by the hand to lead him on the path I want.

- We will first go to my house.

My nonchalant voice reaches Pete's ears. He responds immediately:

- Okay, Porsche. It shouldn't take you long...you live near my house...

I turn to him to make him a grin:

- It's very advantageous...especially when I want you to have it in the ass...

Pete blushes like a tomato and looks around him.

- You...you don't have to say that here...we are in a public place...

I get back on my way by brutally dragging him behind me. He almost runs to catch up with me:

- Don't be innocent. Even if our relationship is based on domination and submission, I know you like it when I fuck you hard. You're not so shy when it comes to being in bed with me...

I have the satisfaction of seeing Pete blush even more. He remains silent and we quickly leave the University, under the envious and insistent eyes of faculty students. From Pete and I, I'm the only one to have a car. Before Pete had one but he sold it to finance his grandmother's first medical care. From time to time, in exchange for a few sex parts, I bring him back and take him to the University. This allows me to guarantee my good image to the people of the University. Seeing me as a model boyfriend, no one will imagine that I am in truth, a completely egocentric and toxic guy.

I admit it but I won't change what I am for anything in the world. That's how I'm done. I take advantage of Pete's slightest weaknesses to have more and more grip on him. It satisfies me enormously to see him crawl in front of me, begging me not to disclose the photos and videos putting him in co-prombling positions. It also satisfies me when he asks me for money to help him finance his grandmother's operations, the one that sometimes happens unexpectedly.