Chapter 32 : « In case you didn't understand it... you attract me. »

Porsche

I don't stay with Kim any longer than necessary. I decide to leave while watching all high Pete and Vegas walk away from me.

Praying that this day doesn't go badly, I get back into my gray mustang and speed off. I put the music on loud in the car so as not to think about the void Pete leaves.

I'm not used to leaving him like that away from me. I can't wait for this day to end and for me to pick it up at Vegas.

I got the address through Kim, who I think is someone I trust. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to leave Vegas lying around anywhere.

So he'll be honest with me if anything bad happens between Vegas and Pete.

I am reassured on this side.
So it's with a smile that I arrive home and go up the floors of my building.

Today I'm going to do some important things, including putting Pete's apartment up for sale and writing a few lines about my work file with Deborah.

Selling Pete's apartment is a godsend for me. He will not leave me as much as before, will be obliged to stay with me and obey me obediently.

We'll find his grandmother's apartment not far from our house so that we can visit her until the Danes have time and no one can say that I don't take care of Pete.

Something inside me tells me to be wary of what's going on around me. So that's what I'm going to do, with my cat's eyes, I'll see if someone tries to attack me from behind.

Pete

Now that Porsche is gone, I can breathe a little. This week of school without him is going to do me good. I'm happy just thinking about going into applied law, with Vegas by my side.

- You're very happy this morning Pete.

I turn my head towards him and he taunts me with a smile.

- I am happy yes. I had a shitty weekend and now it's better.

- Shitty weekend? Porsche hurt you?

Vegas is talking too loud. I grabbed him by the arm to tell him:

- Less loud ... we might hear us!!

I look around me before adding:

- Porsche was as usual except that he... he couldn't completely satisfy himself with me... I... I have an infection in my buttocks and it happened after you and me...

I blush and lower my head. Vegas understands what I'm referring to and makes a half cheeky, worried face.

- Ah yes, our memorable fuck party. (licks his lips) It was perfect. Don't forget you said we were going to start over.... But I'm not responsible for what happened to your ass. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases but this irritation can be explained by the fact that it's been a long time since you've had a cock inside you other than Porsche's... it happens from time to time... Kim's boyfriend Chay got it too when he started fucking with Kim and they ended up together and it worked out over time. (Vegas looks me straight in the eye) I hope Porsche didn't take advantage of you... Were you willing?

I lower my head again. Vegas understands my answer and her face closes. I try to nuance things:

- He.. he didn't penetrate me all weekend... just do... some fingering... he just really fucked me on Saturday morning and afternoon very hard... I. .. I then told him that I was in pain and he immediately stopped....

- All weekend, Pete, includes Saturday and Sunday!! If you were in pain from the moment you had your irritation you should have told him no.

I shake my head feverishly.