Chapter 43 « I'm going to have to put together a whole strategy to reconcile »

New character

Big24yoAttracted by PorscheGodchild of Porsche's parentsPete's harasserHigh rivalry between Vegas and Kim

Big
24yo
Attracted by Porsche
Godchild of Porsche's parents
Pete's harasser
High rivalry between Vegas and Kim

———————————————————————————

Pete

This is the worst reversal of the situation I have had to face in years.

Big is there in front of me giving me a hard look. I am terrorised. I'm trembling.

Big entered the apartment, under the black eye of Porsche. The tensions are palpable and I can see that Vegas is uncomfortable.

-I see that we made himself comfortable... eh Pete?

I look up at Big who looks at me with a demonic smile. I look at Porsche and he starts intervening.

-What are you doing here, huh? You won't make fun of me?! Two years since you didn't hear from you and you hope I welcome you well? (Porsche turns to me. ) Baby, Vegas, go back to eat. I'm taking care of this unwanted guest...

I'm signalling Vegas to follow me to the dining room. This is the first opportunity we have in the evening to discuss.

- Vegas, I'm afraid...

I'm starting to melt into tears and Vegas whispers:

- Don't worry, Pete. I am here...

He caresses my hair while letting me sit at the table. I continue to eat as Porsche tells me and Vegas does not take long to follow.

- I don't understand why he's coming back...

I listen. I'm listening.

Porsche and Big are fighting.

- Your parents want to see you again, I'm here to tell you that you absolutely have to get back in touch with them...

- I don't care about them! You can't understand!! I want to live far from them. I'm good here, with Pete and you don't have an interest in coming between him and me. Otherwise I'll break your bones ONE BY ONE!! NOW YOU'RE LEAVING MY HOUSE!!

I curl up when I hear Porsche scream. Vegas sees it well and takes his hand in his to support me. Big replica:

- Pete? I hope you're kidding!! You don't love him...as much as I do I love you!!