Chapter 54: «Pete deserves to be taken care of now. »

Three days later,
First week of vacation.

Neutral point of view

As agreed, Kim tampered with Porsche's crime scene. His henchmen cleaned the apartment from top to bottom after throwing Porsche's body into a river quite far from Bangkok.

The kitchen knives that were used to kill him were hidden with the body and are covered with Big's footprints.

Pete had as his mission, the day after Porsche's murder, to declare him missing, after finding the apartment back in a thousand pieces and blood, in accordance with the agreed plan.

He told the Police Inspectors that he had left Porsche around 3 p.m. to spend the afternoon and night at Kim's and that when he returned home, he found the ransacked apartment with blood marks all over the room.

It should be noted that these blood marks are that of Porsche, which Kim's henchmen dispersed to make believe in an attempt to escape.

The police kept questioning Vegas and Kim to confirm Pete's alibi and also theirs. They had a common version of alibi, that of saying that the three used to meet in this way to move forward on each other's duties.

The police discover that Pete and Vegas are good friends and that Kim takes care of them when Porsche is not there.

Police officers also learn that Porsche is a very special person with special sexual fantasies, in accordance with what they found in the drawers of the room shared by Porsche and Pete.

It should also be noted that they did not find the trace of Porsche's whip belt. Kim hid it in a secret place while he found a discreet way to get rid of it.

Their respective houses were searched to permanently remove them from the list of suspects.

Having found nothing to incriminate them, the police began the search for Porsche's body in Bangkok and its surroundings.

During this search time, Pete, Vegas and Kim's passports were confiscated so that they could not leave the territory.

It's a procedure that didn't reassure Pete but Vegas is there to comfort him.

- It's going to be okay Pete...

Vegas and Pete begin their third day in Kim's house, a huge property of several hundred to surface with swimming pools, saunas, massage room and garages full of cars.

Vegas and Pete share a room together, at the request of Pete who can no longer stand being alone. He remains stuck in Vegas, with whom he makes a process of transfer of authority.

- I'm always afraid that the police will come here to board me...

Pete lies on the bed getting naked. His wounds are still clear and must be cared for meticulously.

Vegas looks at him with envy. They have been living fully together for three days but have not fucked. Pete wanted it but Vegas insisted that no, rest being essential.

- lie down completely Pete.

For the second time. Pete answers by calling Vegas in another way.

- Yes Daddy.

Vegas answers:

- Don't call me that, Pete. It's Nong Vegas.

Vegas gets on the bed and grabs bandages and compresses and then soothing cream to take care of Pete's body.

- but why? I want to call you like that... it's... it's consented....

Pete supports the look of Vegas who is starting to undo the old bandages.