Chapter 53 - Azkaban.

- Okay, how are we going to do this? - Karina asks, sitting on her bed in the Hogwarts dormitory.

- I've been researching more about... location, dementors after the Wizarding War, security... and oddly enough, you were right, it's not that difficult to get in... - Winter says, walking from one side to the other from the dorm while playing with the ring on her right hand. - But we won't have much time, I want to avoid Dementors as much as possible... we talk to Willow and get out of there.

- Win, has it ever crossed your mind if she hasn't already left to "the other side"? - The slightest question and the brunette frowns. - It's been a while since our contact with Jiwoo...

- Something tells me that we're going to find her, Karina... I need to see her; I think it's an opportunity to feel related at least a little with some Kim... even if it's just through sexuality.

Karina couldn't help but laugh and pull her girlfriend by the hand, making her sit on the bed and take her lips in a tender kiss. The blonde's hands explore the skin of the thigh uncovered by the uniform skirt with precision, the touches made Winter shiver and smile during the kiss, but soon her tongue was in contact with Karina's again. They quickly separate when Ryujin enters the room, but with her eyes closed.

- Are you dressed? - Ryujin asks.

- So far yes. -Winter is the one who replies, and the girl makes a face, but she opens her eyes and smiles at the couple.

- I just came to get my book, Yeddeong and I will study.

- What a boring relationship they have. - Winter says as soon as Ryujin leaves and Karina laughs, shaking her head. - What are they studying?

- History of magic, I think.

- Boring like their relationship. -The brunette says, but she adjusts herself better on the bed so she can face her girlfriend, taking a strand of blonde hair and wrapping it around her finger. - Where were we?

- We're going to invade Azkaban to find your ancestor.

- I think we were already past that part, love...

Karina laughs, shaking her head and getting up, walked to her best friend's nightstand and pulled out the book that contained the story about the deathly hallows, pointing at Winter.

- Where are they? The three relics?

- The wand is in Dumbledore's grave. The resurrection stone in the archives room, in Marvolo Gaunt's ring. The invisibility cloak remains in the Potters' possession. Why?

- We need the cover. To get to Azkaban, we need the invisibility cloak. There aren't just Dementors, there are Aurors there too. - Winter looks at her girlfriend, without understanding. - Baby, do you want to be seen hanging around Azkaban? I don't know if you remember, but there are Death Eaters there, they might recognize you. Anyone can recognize you, you attract attention.

- And? What are they going to do? Scare me? They are trapped. - The brunette replies. - And thanks for the compliment.

- I don't want you to take any risks.

Winter clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth, nodding.

- Alright, I'm going to pay the Potters a visit and steal a magical artifact from their house. -The brunette gives in, but then a smile starts to grow on her face. - Actually... I don't think I need to steal...

***

- How... how? - Karina asks, holding the invisibility cloak in her hands, she was still in shock at having such an artifact in her possession.

- I told you, I asked Harry's son's boyfriend if he could persuade Albus Severus to lend me the cloak.