Chapter 14 - New looks, New people.

- Mother, father. - Karina calls the older ones, who enter the studio. - I need you to sign a permission for me.

The girl gives the older people permission to go to Hogsmeade and, after
explaining what that was, Sooyoung signed it.

- Thank you, I'll send a letter to Ryujin letting her know that I'm going, her grandfather opened a snack bar there. - The youngest says and releases Harley into the sky.

- How does she always know the way? – Min-ho asks, intrigued.

- I don't know, dad, there are things that we just accept and don't even try to understand.

- That's me when you start talking about spells. - He says, laughing. - How are the songs?

Karina's eyes light up at the question, sitting at the table and turning on the speaker to show her parents the melody of a song she was working on.

- I liked the guitar. – Min-ho comments when he finishes. - Do you already have any idea for lyrics?

- Not yet, I was just playing around yesterday and this came out, I decided to record it so I wouldn't lose the idea. What time are we going out tomorrow?

- At the usual time, my love.

***

It was September 1st, Karina hugged her parents, saying goodbye, she was ready for her third year at Hogwarts.

- I send Harley to you every week. - Karina says, kissing the older ones on the cheek. - Until Christmas.

She takes the cart that her father was carrying, with her trunk and the cage with the owl, but Taemin appears at her side, saying he would take it for the girl. The brunette passes through the wall first, Karina smiles, she was looking forward to returning to the magical world. She ran, closing her eyes like every time, she always thought she would crash, but like she always passed. What she didn't imagine was that this time she would hit, but not the wall, but someone.

- Holy shit, don't you look where you're going? - Winter complains, feeling the girl's weight on top of her.

- I'm sorry. - She asks, embarrassed.

Karina raises her head, but still without getting off the brunette, seeking eye contact. Winter's eyes widen when she looks at Karina, she felt her heart accelerate with the girl so close, and she was more beautiful than last school year, her hair had became blonde, she just thought the girl looked like a Barbie and despite hating the girl, she had never denied it to herself. Even though many knew Karina was beautiful, Winter would even risk to say that Karina was the most beautiful girl her eyes had ever seen.

Yoo didn't move, and Kim didn't complain about it, she was lost in the girl's chocolate eyes, as well as in her entire face with fine features.

- I did not see you. - Karina says, lost in thought. She felt her heart beating wildly, her breathing was labored, she didn't know how to react.

- It's okay, I guess. - The brunette says, smiling sideways, which made the smaller girl raise her eyebrows in surprise, and the act made Kim come to reality and only then realize who the girl on top of her was. - Get off me, Yoo.

The youngest rolled her eyes and left, extending her hand to help the brunette, but received a slap in refusal and Winter got up alone.

Karina walks over to where Taemin was, laughing at the situation.

- You totally messed up, Katarina. I don't know if it was out of fear or if she was stunned with Kim so close.

- First, don't call me Katarina, you know I hate it when people talk about my baptism name. And what did you mean by that?