Chapter 1 - First Letter.

Winter woke up radiant that morning of the first of January because she was turning 12,meaning she would enter Hogwarts on the first of September.

The Kims were a pure-blood family, the girl's grandparents had fought in the great battle of Hogwarts years ago alongside the Dark Lord and were sent to Azkaban after the fall of Voldemort, dying in prison. Her father, Joffrey Kim, was preparing to be a Death Eater before the Battle, which never happened and denied any participation or alliance with Tom Riddle.

Happy birthday, new. -she says, kissing the picture frame that was on her headboard next to the bed with the photo of her twin brother, who passed away when they were just seven years old.

Winter hurriedly descends the stairs of the large mansion she lived in, stopping only when she hears a thin voice.

- Good morning, Miss Kim. - The house elf says, bowing to the brunette.-Happy birthday, miss.

- Good morning, Guess. - The youngest Kim says, with a smile on her face, and bends down to be at the elf's level, extending her hand and he greets her with a high five. - Thank you very much.

- Winter Kim.-Joffrey says, in a reprimanding tone, which makes the girl get up quickly and the elf rushes out to the kitchen.

Hermione Granger, an important figure in the battle against Voldemort and current Minister of Magic, achieved the freedom of the house elves, they had the right to wage work, however, in some houses, the law was not obeyed, and the Kim mansion was an example, Joffrey refused to pay what Guess deserved because he believed that wizards were a superior species to elves. Winter didn't agree with her father's thinking but she would never say it out loud, she liked the comfort she had despite everything.

Good morning daddy.-the man just looked her up and down and left, heading towards his office. - Do you know what day it is? the man sighs and thinks a little, this makes Winter's shoulders slump.

Today is January 1st. - the blond says, but then he seems to remember, as he turns towards her and says: - Today you turn 12, stop by my office later to talk about your departure to Hogwarts. When the eldest is no longer in her sight, the girl sighs.

Thanks for the congratulations, dad.- She says in a low tone and goes to thedining room where there was a beautiful breakfast table.

My daughter. - Taeyeon calls her, entering the room and kissing the top of the youngest girl's head.- Happy Birthday my love.

Thank you mom.- Winter thanks her, happily.

Your gifts are in the training room, finish eating and then go open them, and tell me if you liked it... and if you want something else, ask your father to go get it today.

- I'm sure it won't be necessary, mom.

Taeyeon leaves the kitchen and goes up the stairs, Winter deduced that she was going to her room.

After the long breakfast, Guess gently approached the brunette girl and placed a small pie in front of her, with a lit candle, singing congratulations in a low tone.

- Make a wish, miss.

Winter closed her eyes and made her wish: to be a great witch, like all her ancestors.

After eating the pie and opening the presents, the birthday girl knocked on the door of her father's office, who authorized her entry.

- Winter, sit down. - he doesn't ask, he orders. - I would like to talk to you about school. You know that, like all Kims, we need to honor our surname and...

- My house must be Slytherin, I know.- Winter says and the man stares at her direction, Joffrey didn't like being interrupted, especially by his daughter or any woman, so the brunette shrugged her shoulders.