Chapter 49 - The Classroom.

Warning: Smut 18+ 🔥

Winter, Aeri and Renjun were lying on the lawn, on a pile of dry leaves that had fallen from the trees due to the autumn that had arrived. The season always reminded the brunette of Karina, it was inevitable.

- I bought the Christmas present that I'm going to give to Ning. - Aeri comments and Renjun looks at her, frowning.

- Really? - The boy asks.

- In fact, if I didn't buy it on August 30th, I wouldn't buy it again. - The Japanese girl says, pulling an envelope from her pocket and removing the contents inside: two tickets for Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour that would take place in the United States at the beginning of next year. - It arrived yesterday, my father sent it to me via the family owl today in the mail.

- She's going to freak out, I saw her stories crying that she hadn't gotten the ticket. - Renjun says, with a smile. - I think she'll even marry you if you ask...

- Don't push me because I think about it every day.

- Thrilled. - Winter says, rolling her eyes.

- Don't come at me, Win, if Karina appeared in front of you now, kneeling with a ring, you wouldn't hesitate. - Uchinaga counters. - Yoo...

- What about me? - The blonde asks, approaching and narrowing her eyes at the group.

- Nothing, Rina. - The Japanese replies, smiling at the shorter one. - Injeolmi, what do you think we go and get things for afternoon classes?

The boy snorts, disappointed, and when he was about to refuse, he sees his friend's narrow eyes in his direction. He looks at Karina, then at Winter, only then realizing that it was the Japanese girl's excuse to leave the two alone and opens his mouth, as if he thought that everything now made sense.

- Sure. - Suga replies, getting up and helping the Japanese to do the same. - They may take a while, we don't mind.

- Keep quiet and walk, Injeolmi. - Aeri says, dragging the boy by the arm, but he lets go, only to turn towards the ex-couple and draw a heart in the air, which makes Winter roll her eyes.

- Hey, Kim. - Karina says, with arms crossed and a smirk.

- Karina Yoo. - The brunette replies, with a contained smile.

- Can I lay down with you? - Winter nods and the blonde does so, lying down with her head next to the brunette, but her legs on the opposite side.

- How were the OWLs? - Kim asks, to start a conversation.

- Nothing below Exceeds Expectations. - Karina reveals, smiling. - I'm not going to ask yours because I'm sure it was all A.

Winter laughs but shrugs. A comfortable silence settled between the two, who just watched the clouds in the sky.

- That cloud looks like a crocodile. - Yoo says, pointing to a cloud and Kim makes a face.

- No, it doesn't seem like it.

- Yes, it looks like it, use your imagination. I will call it the Nile cloud crocodile.

The older girl laughs, the sound makes a smile appear on the younger girl's face, who leans on her right arm to get a better look at the brunette's face, who gradually stops laughing, feeling the hairs on her body stand on end at the look the girl with the blonde locks was giving her. Gently, Yoo caresses her face, who closes her eyes to better enjoy her affection. The blonde slowly lowers herself, giving the brunette space to move away if she wanted, but she doesn't, she felt that the girl was getting closer, but she didn't want to move a single muscle. Their mouths meet in a soft contact, which makes both of them sigh. The kiss was nothing more than a touch of lips, but it was enough for them to know: there was no point in running away, their destinies were intertwined, they were destined to find each other and live the story, whatever ending it had.