Chapter 16 - Learnings.

- Rina, can we talk? - Ryujin asks her best friend, who nods and sits on her bed, the two were alone in the dorm since it was still early and the other three girls they shared a room with were still in the common room.

- Of course, Ryu, what happened?

- It's about Yeji's questioning earlier today in the shrieking house. Have you ever really felt like kissing girls? - Karina lies on her bed, breathing deeply and looking at the ceiling, how would she say this out loud? - If you don't want to talk about it, I understand...

- No, it's okay, just let me think about the words I'm going to use, okay? - Yoo asks and her friend nods. - I don't know exactly what this is, or if it changes anything in relation to who I am... but I've been thinking for some time about what it would be like to kiss girls, sometimes I'm in the library and an older girl or one of ours Age passes me by and I think things like "wow... I sure want to be seen next to her". The first time I felt this was when you were choosing a book to pick up and I was waiting for you, I dropped a book and a Hufflepuff girl picked it up and handed it to me, our hands touched and all I could think was "I wonder if her mouth is as soft as her skin?", I immediately refuted the thought, but it just kept appearing more often.

- And you only feel that way about girls?

- That's the problem, I also have the same desire with boys, how is that possible?

- I don't know, Rina, I don't know if I ever felt like that for a girl... - Ryu says, reflecting. - But I can look up for it, some book should talk about it. Wouldn't it be a good idea to talk to Ning too? After all, she said she also felt like kissing girls.

- That's a good idea... I'll talk to her tomorrow.

- But what about Jeno? How are things between you two? Didn't he try again to kiss you again?

- No... I think he understood it as me not wanting to. - Karina says, sighing.

- And you wanted it?

- I don't know. He's a great friend, Ryu, I don't know if I want to ruin that for a kiss, you know?

- I know. - Ryujin replies, turning her mouth to the side. - But I also know that he likes you, so he thinks a lot about it because he is a very nice boy, whoever ends up with him will be lucky.

- I agree with you on that. - Karina says, smiling. - I'll think better about everything I'm feeling, but in another moment, I'm sleepy, good night.

- Good evening, Rina.

The next morning, before going to breakfast, Karina met Ning on the way and called her friend to talk.

- I hope it's important, I'm starving. - Ning says, with a smile. - By the way, good morning.

- Good morning, Ning. Do you remember yesterday when you said that you too had felt the urge to kiss girls?

- Wow, is the morning going to start like this? - The Chinese asks, laughing. - But yes, I remember. What is it?

- Can I ask you a question about that? I don't want to be too invasive or anything, but...

- Hey, relax, Rina, you're my friend, I have no problem talking about this with you.

- Thanks. Yesterday I was talking to Ryujin, and she advised me to come talk to you since her answer was the same as mine... what I want to know is if you've ever felt like being with boys too, or just girls?

- With boys too. - The Chinese replies, smiling.

- Yeah, me too. How is this possible?

- Karina, this is what being bisexual or pansexual is. - Yizhuo replies, crossing her arms. - You feel attracted to all genders, it's normal. It's up to you after studying more about the two terms to see what fits you best, or it's not even necessary to label yourself either.