Chapter 11 - Duel of Wands.

Ted excitedly enters the Great Hall, where everyone was having breakfast.
Today would be the day of the wand duel and he couldn't be more excited.

- If something goes wrong, Eduardo Remo Lupin... - Minerva McGonagall says to him, then he laughs.

- It's okay, director, trust me.

When all the students went to their classes, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher clapped his hands and the tables disappeared, making room for just one in the center of the room.

- Very well, rules for this duel: don't kill your friend. - Ted says and Winter looks at Karina, making a disappointed face. - Furthermore, use your knowledge, everything will be evaluated. And before I forget to comment, each winner takes 20 points home, so good luck.

The first pair to duel was Ryujin and Jisung, both performed attack and defense spells perfectly, but due to the boy's failure, the brunette managed to defeat him with a stun, throwing Jisung to the other side of the room.

- Miss Shin's victory. - Ted says, applauding. - Twenty points for Gryffindor.

The next to go were Yeji and Renjun, the Slytherin student got the upper hand by using the trapped body hex, which made Lupine laugh and applaud the boy.

- Ning Yizhuo and Uchinaga Aeri, come up to duel. - Ted calls them and the girls face each other, greeting each other and getting into a fighting position. - Place your bets, guys... you can start.

Both began a session of attacks and defenses, it was unpredictable who would win.

- Stupefy.

- Protego. - Uchinaga stops her from hitting her. - Flipendo.

The blonde was unable to react in time, but as it was a low-impact spell, she managed to stay in the duel. However, the Slytherin girl seemed oblivious to this, as she danced celebrating that she had managed to cast a spell against her opponent.

- Expelliarmus.

Aeri's wand flies across the large hall and she frowns, looking at Ning, who is smiling smugly.

- Twenty points for Ravenclaw. - Flitwick says, hugging Aeri sideways. - Never let your guard down, girl.

As the Japanese went for her wand, the blonde approached her.

- I knew that with an expelliarmus I would beat you.

- If I had counterattacked with a stun spell, you would have lost, Yizhuo.

- But I won, Uchinaga.

-Unfortunately...

The blonde smiles at the Japanese and leaves her behind, going close to her friends, who congratulate her while another pair duels.

There was only one more pair left, Jeno and Yerin had already been dueling for about ten minutes, neither one giving in easily.

- Expelliarmus. - The brunette says, and the girl's wand flies to the other side.

- Twenty points for Hufflepuff, not that the house wouldn't win those points anyway since they're both Hufflepuffs... - Ted announces, laughing. - You've been training a lot, Lee, congratulations.

The professor winks at the brunette, who smiles proudly. Karina approaches the boy and hugs him tightly, kissing his cheek for a long time, which makes the boy turn red as a tomato.

- You did well, champion. - Karina praises and the brunette smiles, embarrassed.

- Thank you... good luck, Katarina.