Chapter 43 - The Unbreakable Vow.

Winter was studying in the library with Karina when she saw Kim Minji walk past them, looking at them. The girl waved shyly to the two, who returned the greeting, but after the younger girl walked away, Yoo crossed her arms below her breasts, looking sullenly at her girlfriend.

- Why can't your ex-girlfriends just hate you and not want to look you in the face anymore?

Winter laughs, shaking her head and stealing a peck from the younger girl, who smiles sideways.

- What is a bezoar? -Karina asks, looking at her notes.

- Easy. A bezoar is a stony mass taken from the stomach of a goat; it acts as an antidote to most poisons.

- Very good. - The blonde replies and the brunette pouts her lips, Karina smiles and kisses the girl's mouth for a long time, generating a smile in both of them. - I love you.

Kim blushes and hides her face in her hands, she would never get used to Karina saying that to her.

- Today is the finals, correct? - Winter asks and Karina nods. - Good luck.

- Thank you, will you come watch me?

- I wouldn't miss that view for anything. -The brunette replies, putting an arm around Yoo's shoulders to bring her closer, whispering in her ear. - You with a guitar and you flying are visions that make me aroused.

Karina shivers at the older girl's speech and light laugh in her ear and she bites her lower lip. It had been three weeks since the girls' first time in the brunette's dormitory, obviously they had already repeated it a few times in hidden parts of Hogwarts, and for both girls, each time was better than the last, they were gaining more experience and learning points of pleasure of each other.

- If you want to stop by the tent after the game... I'll be waiting for you.

- Tempting proposal, Yoo, but I think you'll be too busy with the Quidditch cup in your hands. - Kim replies, laughing and leaning on the chair. - Everyone will want a moment with you, and I need time, you know I don't like to do it in a hurry.

- It's a shame that you'll go ahead and do nothing... - Karina says, sighing. - Do you think we're done studying?

- I think so, I believe we are on the way to an A in the OWLs.

- Great, I'll get ready for the game then. - The youngest says, closing her book and putting it in her backpack. - See you later love.

Karina leaves a kiss on her white cheek and walks out of the library; Winter just watches the blonde girl walk away.

***

When the sun began to set, everyone was already settled in their seats in the stands and the final was announced, the teams enter the field and Winter cheers Karina, who winks in the brunette's direction. As they were mixed among the Gryffindors, some second-year girls who were sitting two rows below Kim swore that the wink was at them and they couldn't stop freaking out because of that, the brunette had to hold back her laughter.

The match started and in the first move Gryffindor opened the score. Karina dodged some bludgers, then decided to climb higher and glide over the game to try to get as far away as possible. She was looking intently for the golden ball, but so far there was no sign of the snitch. After an hour of starting, Ravenclaw was ahead by 120x60, when a noise started, and no one knew where it was coming from.

- Can I? - A female voice leaves a speaker and then a projection is made in the middle of the Quidditch pitch, Karina loses her balance and almost falls off her broom when she realizes that the projection was nothing more than her and Winter in the prefect's bathroom, on the day Ning had interrupted them.