Chapter 40 - The Yoo's.

Winter was bad at Hogwarts, but that didn't stop the students who came out of the castle to have a snowball fight, not even Winter and Karina, who were lying next to each other near the lake, where there was no movement at all. The brunette played with the smaller girl's hand, measuring the size and squeezing it lightly, which made the blonde smile all the time in the girl's direction. Yoo was more certain every day that she wanted to make what she had with Kim official, even if it was just for the two of them, but she wanted to be able to call the Slytherin girl her girlfriend.

The couple was interrupted by Uchinaga Aeri running towards the two and throwing snow at them due to her heavy boot, which sank into the snow and lifted her up whenever she ran.

- What happened, Riri? - Winter asks, with a frown, but still playing with Karina's hand, now she caressed the younger girl's fingers and sometimes gave little kisses on the back of her hand.

- Ning asked me to be her girlfriend.

Winter and Karina get up at the same time, sitting, wide-eyed at the Japanese, who had a giant smile on her face.

- By Merlin, and what was your answer? - Yoo asks, and the brunette rolls her eyes.

- Katarina, I'm crazy about that girl, what other answer would be?

- Don't call her that, Riri. - Winter says, frowning.

- Okay, Rina, then.

- No, this is just Win's. - Karina says, shrugging her shoulders.

- Damn, but this is difficult... Karomi.

Karina laughs, but nods, and the Japanese smiles, satisfied.

- But back to the topic... - Kim says, getting up and hugging her best friend.

- I'm very happy for you, my friend.

- Thank you, Win... only you know how much we've already talked about our girls... and today we're dating them.

- We aren't dating. - Karina says immediately. - Yet...

- Not yet? - Winter asks, arching her eyebrow and smiling.

- Wait for me, Kim. - The blonde replies, getting up and stealing a peck from the taller one.

- Okay, I'm done. - Aeri says, smiling. - Or if you want to kiss me, you can... oh, Winter.

The Japanese girl caresses her arm, which had been pinched by the brunette, who was frowning while Karina laughed, shaking her head and resting on the older girl's body.

- I thought you said you were dating... - the brunette says and the Japanese laughs, nodding.

- It was a joke, you annoying girl. Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your girl, although if I wanted to, it wouldn't take much effort.

Winter opens her mouth in disbelief at her best friend's joke, who laughs, but runs away from the brunette, despite playing, she was afraid of what Winter could do to her.

- Well, I prefer brunette girls... - Karina says, close to Winter's ear, who shivers and turns towards the smaller girl, stealing a peck. - I was thinking... do you want to spend Christmas with my family?

Winter's eyes widened when she looked at the smaller girl, who had a contained smile and was blushing.

- Do you want me to spend Christmas with you and your parents? -The brunette asks, she seemed to not have heard correctly, her heart racing in her chest.

- Well, I would like to... but if you don't want to, I understand.

Winter looks at the blonde girl and then closes her eyes, nodding.