Chapter 47 - Luau.

It was Saturday, the following night the group would return home and meet again on Wednesday to go to Hogwarts.

- If you see a brunette who looks rich and is older than us, you have a free pass to bury me in the sand. - Winter says as soon as they finish setting up the umbrella. - I told that girl that I was leaving last night, so it wouldn't be nice to meet her.

Karina and Aeri go to the sea with surfboards, the blonde had promised the Japanese girl that she would teach her how to surf and now she needed to keep her promise.

- That won't work... I think I'll go to a bazaar and buy arm floats for my girlfriend. - Ning says, looking at Karina explaining how to surf to Aeri still in the sand.

Ryujin laughs, shaking her head and smiling at her girlfriend, who sat next to her, kissing the girl on the cheek.

- Hey, hi. - A girl who must be eighteen years old approaches the group. She had curly hair, her olive skin tanned from the sun with a strong bikini line, she seemed to have spent the entire summer in the region, she wore a tie-dye shirt and Hawaiians on her feet, her accent was thick, which gave away that she wasn't from England. - I came with some friends, but they already went home, and I wanted to go for a swim, do you mind taking care of my things?

- You can put it there. -Ning says, pointing to the empty chair next to her and the girl smiles, thanking her.

- I promise not to take long.

She takes off her shirt and Winter's eyes widen. Shaped legs, toned belly and full breasts, the sight left the brunette dizzy and her situation only got worse when the older girl turned her back to go into the water, giving the brunette a view of her back, but her gaze never left the ass of the girl.

- Damn, Winter, you dehydrated the girl. - Jeno comments, laughing.

- Did you see the same thing as me? - The brunette says, and the boy agrees, laughing. - I had a dry mouth.

Jeno hands the bottle of water to the girl, who accepts and drinks all the liquid in one gulp, which makes the boy laugh again. Not five minutes later the girl returns, thanking her and taking her t-shirt to wear.

- Are you really from England? - She asks and everyone nods in agreement.

- And you? - Renjun is the one who asks, to start a conversation.

- Brazil, I'm doing an exchange, I mean, I finished it, but I decided to spend the holidays here before returning to my reality.

- Hello. - Aeri arrives next to Karina, smiling, but then looks at the girl. -Oops, and who are you?

- Valentina. Sorry for being rude, I didn't even ask your names. - The girl says.

- I'm Aeri, that girl over there is my girlfriend, Ning, Ryujin, our cook, Yeji, Ryujin's girlfriend and kitchen assistant who eats more than helps, Renjun a sarcastic brunette in a long-distance relationship, Karina, the girl who writes songs and no one knew and who, perhaps, is hiding something else from us; her friends, Taemin, Karina's boyfriend and the oldest of us, Jeno, the stranded one of the group, and Winter who is the dyke. – Uchinaga was saying, pointing to her friends and Valentina laughs, nodding in agreement with each of the Japanese's words.

- Ok, so from what I understand, this is a couple's trip plus brunettes, right? - The Brazilian asks and Ning nods but makes a plus or minus sign with her hand. - And you don't mind being the third wheel?

- I'm already used to it. - Jeno says, shrugging his shoulders.

- And who said I was left to be a third wheel? - Winter asks, looking up and down at the girl, who notices the look the brunette was giving her and smiles, understanding what the brunette means and arches an eyebrow.